By AlicefromIreland - 23/08/2015 17:39 - Ireland

Today, I was at a concert and the performer told everyone to wave their phones in the air. I threw my hand up and then a huge woman caught my iPhone and disappeared into the crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 794
You deserved it 7 025

AlicefromIreland tells us more.

What happened was when we were told to wave the phones in the air I flung my arm up a bit too fast and my phone flew out of my hand and this "huge woman" (in talking morbidly obese, bundles me out of the way and snatched my phone from the air. I never saw her or the phone again...

Top comments

She came in like a wrecking ball! She never moved so fast before!

Wouldn't it be easy to find a huge woman in a crowd?

Comments

Wel you shouldn't throw your phone, but you probably didn't do that so catched looks kind of misplaced :) can't you report that women?

You should ask the performer to replace your stolen phone!

Redoxx_fml 22

You should ask the performer to replace your comment

Because the performer is going to be all like yea dude, not a problem let's go to the apple store right now. Screw all these people that bought tickets to see me.

Good luck getting past security or in contact with them to even ask. And why would they care anyways? Contacting the venue security and giving them a description of the woman may be more helpful.

She "catched" (caught is a word, ya know?) your phone? Did you throw it in the air? Or did she GRAB it out of your hand? Also, if she was a "huge woman" like you say, how did she manage to disappear into the crowd so easily?

1. Caught is perhaps the word you were looking for. 2. Unless you actually threw your phone (maybe it slipped?) then she can't have 'caught' it but could have 'grabbed' it. 3. If you use the find my iPhone app then trace that bitch to where she lives or get the police involved. 4. ? 5. Profit

Redoxx_fml 22

6. If she turns off the phone the find my iPhone thing is useless 7. That's a lot of numbers

12. I don't know how to count 16. Eye cannt spel

Wouldn't it be easy to find a huge woman in a crowd?

1. Catched? You mean cought? 2. Why would you even do that? 3. Sorry you got your phone stolen OP.

She came in like a wrecking ball! She never moved so fast before!

So I put my hands up and play my song! My iPhone flies away!