Oh, thanks…

By Whoops - 24/06/2009 20:44 - United States

Today, I lost it on my co-workers about how hard I've been working, picking up everyone's slack with no appreciation, and it was clear that I needed to find a job that actually rewarded hard work. As I went to grab my jacket to leave, I saw a cake and gift card for a cruise on the table, from the staff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 137
You deserved it 72 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

idk whether you deserved it or not, it sucks you had to do that but you should have looked around before you threw a hissy fit! you have great coworkers you should apologize

jumpman3000 0

Comments

Show them what a real bitch you are by going on the cruise

philosopher 0

Congrats, you now have chronic foot in mouth disease for life. If you want to be a real ass, then do the same thing in a month or two.

i agree with you. i was a waiter for some time now. i was the trainer and usually the supervising waiter for my shifts(and closed).i pulled so much weight and did all their side work and covered for the boss for them.i did eventually leave and my hardwork was NOT awarded.

ok this is a fyl and a ydi. Fyl because you slave all day and now I bet you apologized and the more they going to step all over you. Yeah u got a cruise from it but once u coMe back get ready to be everyones bitch! Ydi because how the **** u put ur jacket on the table first. Then picked it up after u fliped out and not notice a cake.....

hillbilliebarbie 0

lol luv #57. UDI. still get the vacay?

fakkumairaifu 14

>> United States (Massachusetts) /MASSIVE EYEROLL I hope they took back the shit they gave you. Try not being such an entitled New England asshole next time.

To all of the idiots calling the OP a jackass, The OP was picking up for his slacking co-workers. I don't know about you guys, but if I'm doing the work of someone else while they drag their knuckles then I would expect at least a "thank you". His co-workers buying him cruise tickets was a nice gesture, but they were probably just hoping it would distract him from their laziness for a while.