Oh no, please no

By Anonymous - 26/01/2014 05:10 - United States - Denver

Spicy
Today, I was packing when my parents told me to put my little sister's toothbrush in the top pocket of their suitcase. The pocket I opened had three unopened boxes of condoms in it. We're going to my gran's house, and I'm going to be sleeping on a mattress on the floor of their room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 293
You deserved it 5 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bring earplugs, and a dagger to kill yourself with if it all gets too much.

This FML should have been submitted after the trip.. With a few modifications of course!

Comments

How do you think you were made OP!! At least there will not be another brother or sister!!

they probably forgot they were in there. Most parents will go to the ends of the Earth to avoid their kids even knowing they really have sex.

ontheburge 11

Maybe they were going to have a family water balloon fight :-)

Your parents are allowed to have contraception and they are allowed to have sex! Grow up!

Did you miss the part about her being in the same room as them? There's nothing at all immature about not wanting your parents to have sex RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. In fact, if you don't see the problem with that, then I'd say there's something seriously wrong with you.

Silver lining you won't get a new baby brother or sister. But if the condom breaks and you do than it just makes your life even more messed up. FYL indeed!

3 boxes?!?! Wow there must have been a deal on in walmart

You don't seriously think they're gonna do it with you in the room right? God Damn 12 year olds.

Sex can happen in other places than a bed. Just sayin'.

I see a follow-up FML coming after the trip.