Not the brightest

By FJBforever - 13/07/2022 14:00

Today, I thought it would be cool to record an Instagram reel pumping gas and put a recording of Donald Trump saying how Biden’s presidency will cause gas prices to go up. I got so distracted with editing that my gas tank ended up overflowing, and it poured everywhere. I spent all the money I had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 173
You deserved it 2 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupid is as stupid does, I knew you were stupid when you quoted DT

Michael Sawyer 11

You don't make a very good case for Trumpers being smart now do you. Y.D.I. over and over and over again.

Comments

Stupid is as stupid does, I knew you were stupid when you quoted DT

Michael Sawyer 11

You don't make a very good case for Trumpers being smart now do you. Y.D.I. over and over and over again.

You just confirmed one of my biases against DT-supporters. Thank you for being so stupid.

Way to prove to the rest of the world that the man himself and his supporters are a bunch of asshats. Did you get your education at Trump University? Because that would explain everything.

YDI for thinking the President controls gas prices

Maybe you ought to move to Russia, maggot! You'll be closer to cheap gas and Trump's god.

slhiggx 17

Doesn’t the gas pump stop naturally when there’s no more air flow? This sounds stupid.

they're supposed to but they malfunction and overflow frequently.

You are such a stereotypical trumptard. ffs.

Marcella1016 31

Can you - or anyone - specify how Biden has directly caused gas prices to go up? Seriously, I’ll wait.

mattiagardin 15

Don't Americans have auto-stopping pumps?

Came to ask this too. I will completely zone out getting gas because I will feel the clicky “All filled up”-thing eventually

Gas pumps n the USA are supposed to have auto-shutoff as the tank fills. However that can be broken or it could be a very old station with a very old pump. Frankly if you don’t watch the gas fueling n case something goes wrong you are very foolish. Even worse is when you are too dumb to notice the gas flowing onto the ground - Very dangerous! Gasoline is explosively flammable. I have to assume this is true because it makes the poster look very foolish to say the least.