Not the brightest

By FJBforever - 13/07/2022 14:00

Today, I thought it would be cool to record an Instagram reel pumping gas and put a recording of Donald Trump saying how Biden’s presidency will cause gas prices to go up. I got so distracted with editing that my gas tank ended up overflowing, and it poured everywhere. I spent all the money I had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 173
You deserved it 2 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupid is as stupid does, I knew you were stupid when you quoted DT

Michael Sawyer 11

You don't make a very good case for Trumpers being smart now do you. Y.D.I. over and over and over again.

Comments

wrenavery90 12

You're not really expecting sympathy are you???

wysegirl 24

While both parties are full of idiots, why is a video more important than filling up your tank and moving your car? Trump or Biden we are screwed. The government doesn't care about the people and presidents are pawns. Watch the news and not just one source. Democrat and Republican sites not just one party take bits and pieces of both to find truth.

Marcella1016 31

Shut the **** up. I’m sick of hearing that ******* bullshit you’ve swallowed from stupid social media propaganda. Only one party is stripping people of their rights left and right, literally condemning women to avoidable deaths, attempting to overthrow the government, and just a whole lot of ******* PSYCHO SHIT. Sorry Alan you can delete this but needed to get this off my chest. **** all these stupid ******* assholes who can’t see the difference between “imperfect leaders” and “literal traitors to the ******* country who are evil enough to do anything to anyone to stay in power”. And for the stupidest among you, yes, Republicans are the ******* evil ones, and I’m sick of tiptoeing around this shit in this ******* BIZARRO world they have put us in. **** you, and shut the **** up. Never open your stupid ******* mouth about politics again. Your stupid ******* dumbass complacency helps drive this shit cycle we’re in. You stupid ******* gullible ****. *Sorry again, Alan. After I accepted that I was earning a deleted comment anyway, I just went all in. And once again for good measure. *******. ****. You. **** you. Go read a book and have a nice day.

Marcella1016 31

Ok I feel bad now for taking my frustration out on you at that level. Sorry for the...excessive vent.

YDI for being a Trumpster. This just shows how stupid they are. You do whatever it takes to make Biden, or any Democrat, look bad, so this is just karma.

Another Trump cultist shows us the truth yet again...