Not going so well, is it?

By Anonymous - 29/07/2013 07:54 - United States - Riverside

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend went down on me for the first time. When I didn't get off right away, he asked what he was doing wrong. I told him he was doing fine, but instead of focusing only on my vagina, he might want to pay attention to my clitoris as well. His response? "What's a clitoris?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 130
You deserved it 10 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the perfect time to teach him. He seems sweet enough to care !

Lennes 12

The female body is a flipping mystery to men. However, I've found that a solid diagram works wonders for those willing to learn. :)

Comments

Where in the FML does it mention their ages?

It doesn't but at a certain age one expects that you should know what a ******** is.

hcollins1 18

So one day all this information is just supposed to pop into their head? If no one tells them nor do they research it, how are they supposed to know?

Agreed. One should know these things before having sex. And yes, research it themselves if they aren't tought in school.

Well start role playing. You're the Sex Ed teacher, he's the student. Guide him around the ******.

Or just break out the LASER pointer and guide him that way. Great toy for the kitty! (: The "S" does stand for "Stimulated".

Bet he doesn't know what *********** means either

Just because he was doing it doesn't mean he knows the techinical name for it. Lots of people use colloquial terms such "eating out" or "going down".

larryb1986 9

Did you have to tell him "no, it's not a Pokemon"?

Oops I accidentally thumbed it down. It really did make me laugh though

Obey_StudBoii 23

This is when you teach him. Show him so he knows all of your spots.

Slavgaard 16

Tell him to go north till he hits the suburds....look for the high-rise!

Haha well tell him.. It's not like he has a ******