Nice try

By Anonymous - 21/03/2013 20:43 - United Kingdom - Retford

Today, I finally got the courage to tell the girl I like how I really feel about her, due in no small part to how flirty she's been towards me lately. Turns out she's really just a skank and was trying to make my best friend "jealous". He's gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 194
You deserved it 4 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her how jealous it'll make her friend if she sucks your dick

Get your bestfriend to start flirting with her and when she asks him out have him say "sorry I'm just trying to make (insert your name here OP) jealous" Make sure it's being recorded or you're watching so you get to see the look on her face once she sees she just got a taste of her own medicine.

Comments

Good to know "Surrey Girls" are the same world over..:

Got your back jack.. Bitches be crazy!!

Well she might be so devastated by his being gay that you can catch her on the rebound!

Go on and get some. Might as well. Wear a condom.

Some girls just never learn. No, he's not going to magically turn straight for you!!

Nut up nice guy. Don't give the bitch the option for rejection. Use her then throw her away like yesterday's garbage.

FYL. However, why do guys call girls names when they get rejected? I get that in this case she lead him on, but take the high road.

You have a best friend that's gay??...fag.....

Not returning your feelings doesn't make her a *****. Maybe it's that kind of attitude that keeps her from being interested in you.

In all fairness she was emotionally manipulating OP just for her own selfish ends, so the OP calling her a ***** is probally just an attempt to blow off some steam.

Amishanthony 6

Puberty ends don't worry you will be fine.