Nice try

By Anonymous - 21/03/2013 20:43 - United Kingdom - Retford

Today, I finally got the courage to tell the girl I like how I really feel about her, due in no small part to how flirty she's been towards me lately. Turns out she's really just a skank and was trying to make my best friend "jealous". He's gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 194
You deserved it 4 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her how jealous it'll make her friend if she sucks your dick

Get your bestfriend to start flirting with her and when she asks him out have him say "sorry I'm just trying to make (insert your name here OP) jealous" Make sure it's being recorded or you're watching so you get to see the look on her face once she sees she just got a taste of her own medicine.

Comments

Most men have been there and man does it suck

Good thing you found out now OP. If she's trying to make a guy jealous that says something about her character. Be happy you didn't get caught too far in her drama!

Pensu 12

You sure sound like a charmer. If that is ACTUALLY what happened then that sucks and she was being completely immature, but "the girl I really like-> *****" has bitterness written all over it.

Bitter? No kidding. What, you expect him to be overjoyed that the girl he really liked turned out to be a bitch who was using him all along? Okayyyy then...

When mature people find out that the person they like doesn't like them back, they accept it and move on. Calling a girl a ***** just because she doesn't return your feelings is uncalled for.

hoes will be hoes. find someone that's actually worth your time!

Well at least you cleared the air before taking her out on 10 dates

Make out with you're friend and make her jealous as a revenge?

Well now you know not to waste your time Op!

What a bitch. To make her jealous, tell her that you and your best friend are dating.

I can only hope she didn't know he was gay beforehand, otherwise she's an idiot

sh17happ3ns 5

hey atleast you tried. was that so hard?