Nice try, Sharon

By Anonymous - 23/06/2013 10:38 - United States - Fountain Valley

Spicy
Today, I decided to go buy myself a dildo to use on my lonely nights. Once at the adult store, I also grabbed a birthday card to make it seem the dildo wasn't for me. At the register, the cashier looked at me and said, "For God's sake, save yourself some money. I already know it's for you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 632
You deserved it 25 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Instead of buying a card, use the money on extra batteries.

Why do people bother trying to lie like this? You think you're the first girl to buy a *****? It's like the guy who buy a Penthouse and condoms. "No, the Penthouse is for my, uh, girlfriend. She likes the articles."

Comments

Did you even bother to read the card? I bet it was signed, "Heads up, the prick is on to us."

Hunny, trust me, an adult shop is probably the last place that will judge you for buying those sort of toys.

What the **** does a birthday card from a adult toy store even say? I hope your day started off with a bang? Many happy returns?

kitsune309 15

You can't return things to a sex toy store ever. There are a lot of fetishists who would use things then put them back in the packaging and return them.

CharresBarkrey 15

54 - I think they meant return trips to the store...

monnanon 13

thats a sentiment you get in a birthday card dumbasses. sheesh read the whole comment.

Bex628 20

There's no need to be shy about buying a *****, or any other "adult novelty item." Your reason for buying it is none of their business, and quite frankly, they probably don't even care. Personally, I got a kick out of the "suggestive" looks I would occasionally receive when I purchased a kinky item.

msbeans07 2

That is hilarious, you shouldn't be ashamed to self pleasure. God knows there's loads of lame idiots out there who can't get the job done so you need to do it yourself

Why would you be ashamed of buying a ***** for yourself in an adult shop? I don't understand why a lot of women go to the trouble of trying to keep that a secret when it is a normal thing these days. I don't know if you have a boyfriend that is away a lot of the time or you're just not having any luck in the single dating life OP but I honestly think buying a ***** is a far better choice to rock your socks off than being tempted to possibly cheat on your man under that circumstance. If its not that circumstance then who cares, good for you on selecting a ***** so you won't get bored and go completely insane until a partner comes along. There really is nothing embarrassing about buying toys unless it was your first time purchasing a toy or you have different values / religion that make you feel that way to begin with. Look at it this way: you get to play at home safe and have a great time doing it. If you buy another toy again, just do it like a boss and show no shame.

I hope you're aware that, as with any store, you are just another customer to them. The cashier does not care what you bought and what you use it for or who you give it to, they just care that you pay for your stuff and don't cause any trouble. Also, all the customers are in the same store for pretty much the same reason.

onorexveritas 23

no need to be ashamed . physical adult stores wouldn't exist if there was a need

yes they do fill a need, don't they?

I think it was wrong of the cashier to say that because it served no purpose other than embarrassing the OP.