Nice try, Sharon

By Anonymous - 23/06/2013 10:38 - United States - Fountain Valley

Spicy
Today, I decided to go buy myself a dildo to use on my lonely nights. Once at the adult store, I also grabbed a birthday card to make it seem the dildo wasn't for me. At the register, the cashier looked at me and said, "For God's sake, save yourself some money. I already know it's for you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 632
You deserved it 25 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Instead of buying a card, use the money on extra batteries.

Why do people bother trying to lie like this? You think you're the first girl to buy a *****? It's like the guy who buy a Penthouse and condoms. "No, the Penthouse is for my, uh, girlfriend. She likes the articles."

Comments

Druu 53

I bet the cashier's comment rubbed you the wrong way!

cottoncandymango 17

Hahaha I'm sorry but that's still kinda funny. I would laugh at her calling me out

You shouldn't have spent two hours picking your ***** out...

SamanthaNGoree 10

Who cares if you use a *****. Any woman who isn't getting amazing sex he never she wants it, probably has one.

...why is this getting thumbed down? She's right.

They were just looking out for you op! Honestly, they see people buy stuff for themselves everyday. There's no reason for you to be embarrassed.

Just say you're building an elaborate birthday cake. The guys get hookers in theirs, so uh, why can't girls get big surprises too? Maybe blow some special candles, maybe a giant pop-out one, maybe even a cake made only of ******: who knows! But it's someone's special day, right?

graceinsheepwear 33

"blow some special candles"? Those ARE special! Great Freudian typo 23!

NavalAvaiations1 5

internet shopping OP... saves the embarrassment.

Epikouros 31

Yes, but be careful what size you buy when it's your first ***** :)

perdix 29

Sex-shop workers are trained professionals -- they know the stank of desperation ain't coming off the merchandise;)

graceinsheepwear 33

uh, I don't think they are trained professionals. more like people willing to work till 2 am amongst lube and anal beads.

perdix 29

#48, just being facetious. The last time I went to the sex shop, I would have bet that the guy working there was a virgin! A virgin who didn't mind being surrounded by lube, anal beads and multi-headed ******.

There are sex shops open until 2am? Hot damn, I better visit the town or city that has those hours because ours is only open until 8pm all through out the week... Except Valentines day, they are open until 10pm.

perdix 29

#90, you need to get down to South Florida. Our sex shops are all open 24 hours a day. The need for lube knows no schedule!

I couldn't imagine living in a city where sex shops close at 8pm! Could be wrong but it sounds like you live in Miami perdix.

Own it op, there is nothing wrong with the safest kind of sex there is!