Newbie

By Anonymous - 25/11/2010 18:18 - Singapore

Today, while I was having sex with my girlfriend, I was struck with a white-hot pain, and in the confusion thought her vagina had contracted hard. It turned out it was actually my uncircumcised penis retracting for the first time in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 603
You deserved it 7 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

danielleeycakes 3

yes, why don't you educate us, justin bieber?

This garbage about hygiene, uncircumcised is only unhygienic if you're unhygienic.

Comments

Rei_Ayanami 18

I feel bad for you, that truly is something that should be handled privately, that must have been terrible, but you really should have handled it before.

xFalzz 0

Are you people actually this uneducated about foreskin?

danielleeycakes 3

yes, why don't you educate us, justin bieber?

xFalzz 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
AAShah 0

I always thought you looked like Justin Beiber.

atcontroller22 0

I don't make it my business to educate myself on foreskin buddy. I leave that to females and homos.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Some people have still got the 'connector' between foreskin and the head of the penis. It's meant to be pretty damn painful to pull on.

Wait, what? It never seemed weird to you before, that it had never retracted? You should've done it yourself, gently. Or seen a doctor if it hadn't worked. YDI.

Epilepsy_fml 0

Hey moron, I'm uncircumcised I wash everyday. And im glad you find my dick disgusting because if you're that girl in your pic I definitely wouldn't **** you. I've ****** more chicks than you've ****** guys and I can promise you it feels no different for them and it feels better for me. If you want to spew out garbage go do some research or talk You your doctor about it. Dumbass.

dude umm your suppose to clean under there I'm a girl and I know that