Make your mind up

By rollercoaster - 25/10/2009 19:19 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of over a year broke up with me. Completely crushed, I spent an hour gathering up everything he ever gave me. Then he calls back to say how stupid he was and how he wanted me back. I was ecstatic. An hour later he figured out he was okay with his first decision. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 509
You deserved it 4 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ziqi92 0

so what the hell is his final decision???? btw, ur better off not dating indecisive guys who always change their minds.

perdix 29

People pay big bucks to ride on roller coasters, he's giving you a ride on an emotional one for free. Every time he takes you back, go "Click, click, click, click" and every time he dumps you, put up your arms and go, "Wheeeeee!" Have fun with his indecisiveness. When he finally decides to stay with you, kick him in the balls, hard, and run away! As he's vomiting, yell, "Welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth!"

Comments

"bitch, call me when you wanna stop acting like you're featuring in katy perrys mv"

blink831forever 13
Ellowise_fml 0

Wow... and you accepted him back because...?

dramakat11 0

I totally understand and feel your pain! Hang in there and just view it as a fresh start for you. I was completely devastated when my first serious boyfriend broke up with me in high school. Then he said he wanted me back and I gladly accepted, only to be publicly humiliated by finding out that he had only asked for me back because he lost a bet. As for asking why she took him back...I would think you have never been in love before. Yes, it would be the strong and smart thing to do not to take him back, but most people are not very strong after having their heart broken. It's the worst pain I've ever felt. I begged and begged him and made a total ass of myself. Then I cried practically non-stop for a month and slept in my mom's bed. Looking back on it, I almost can't believe it as if I was under a spell or something. Love makes you crazy! I'm not ashamed to admit the way I acted. I think almost everyone will make an ass of themselves for love someday.

Amanda_Ruth 0

Sweetie, I know your pain. I was in a relationship for four months, thought he was the one, gave him everything I had (including my virginity), only to have him dump me because I freaked out over a possible pregnancy. He was a complete jerk, then I was stupid enough to take him back when he changed his mind. I lied to him about taking a second test, and he dumped me again. As much as I may have deserved it, the way he handled the situation was so stupid, I couldn't believe how much I begged for him back. But now I'm with a guy that's a million times more of a man than my ex will ever be, and I'm so much happier. Trust me, you'll be in a pit of misery for a long time if you don't just let it go and move on with your life. You're only going to give him more power over you if you continue to mope around being depressed because you're all alone. You'll find someone better, I promise you. I reacted the exact same way as dramakat11, and I look at myself the same way she does. I was a ridiculous, pitiful fool. If I hadn't had my friends or my current boyfriend there to slap me across the face and tell me what an idiot I was, I'd still be crying now, five months later, clinging to my father for support and feeling dead on the inside. You'll get better, and he'll remain the asshole he is today. Be strong, and hold on to your ability to be happy. It's still there, I swear.

Breaking up with someone doesn't make you an asshole.

oohhmmyy 0

been there done that... twice.. same guy.

SilenceIsSilver 0

Uh oh, we've got a case of the love bipolar :/

lilmisslovely13 15

awww u poor thing. obviously, it wasn't meant to be, so don't worry.

Been there. Done that. Bought the T-Shirt. Burned the T-Shirt. Then somehow ended up with the T-Shirt again. So sorry op. I feel you and you have my sympathy.