Make it stop

By ITSnotFUNNYtoMEass - 25/05/2009 08:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom talked about how it's interesting how there's so many different size of penises. She also told me that since she's doing hormone therapy she's able to orgasm a LOT more. We were stuck in stop and go traffic for three hours. When I turned on the radio, she turned it off and talked more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 92 214
You deserved it 5 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have said "yea i agree"! and gotten into a deep discussion with her...so she'll feel really awkward too! haha

Comments

jeanniner 0

hahaha #72, thats a good idea. You could like start talking about your penis or something, or go into super detail about what you did last weekend. that would out weird her.

Well why didn't you tell her it was making you feel awkward? Maybe she was talking about it because she didn't know you were uncomfortable. She should have, because mothers should not talk about that to their kids.

High respect for #80. I can't stand how people my age (21) and younger seem to believe that their parents turn into celibates as soon as their kids are old enough to know what sex is. It's not like it's this horrible, disgusting thing that everyone else makes it out to be. I know when I'm finished my degrees and wish to have children, I don't intend to stop having sex just because of that. I think that's an unreasonable expectation. So, to the OP? I think that you should either grow up and realize this, or tell your mother straight that you're not interested in pursuing this conversation with her as it makes you uncomfortable. Simple.

#80 - totally agree. And besides... how about saying "Mom, I'm sorry but discussing this with you makes me uncomfortable. Could we switch the topic, please?".

TryToBeKind 0

Turning on the radio when someone is trying to talk to you is very rude. I would have turned it off too.

faerieconfuzed 0

Lol, so your mom is open, that's a good thing. But if you're uncomfortable then you should say something.

#12 you're seriously sick. You think you wanting to stab your mother is better than her innocent sex talk? WTF man, you have problems! Also, what's with all the prudes. Boohoo, someone talked about sex, I think I'll burn in hell? What, is sex such a shocking subject for you?? Sure, it was an uncomfortable situation for the OP because of exactly what his mom was saying, but the people acting like the idea that parents + sex life = HORRIBLE have some problems, really!