Magic moment

By Anonymous - 15/03/2010 02:17 - United States

Today, my boyfriend offered to give me a piggyback ride from the house to the car as means of avoiding walking in mud. Both aware of how tall he is, he crouched extra low and I jumped extra hard. This makes for a terrible example of leapfrog, and a faceplant in the mud. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 287
You deserved it 8 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he crouched very low then why couldn't you just climb onto his back?

fualignment 0

Comments

I pretty much hate everything that comes out of this broads mouth.

Sorry snick. I lied. I don't hate everything u say. i actually found humor in you grammar-Nazi skills. But when you're not being a grammar-Nazi, I kinda hate you.

oh, and for the record, maybe the fml WAS made up, but it was made to be funny and funny it WAS. So please shut the **** up with your anti-fml c.s.i. bullshit!

snickilljoydoodle= sopping wet blanket. some people want to laugh. you would rather debate. this is probably not a good app for you- maybe iDebate or iAmAlwaysRight is up your alley. I learned from you today, though. Thank you for teaching me how silly it is to take life too seriously. Seriously. wHoOpS i dId nOt uSe pRoPeR cAPiTaLiZaTiOn...uH oH...

CRUZs_GURL1 0

type...like....this.....she..,,,hates.,,,,it....more.....lol...., bUt sHe AlSo HaTeS tHiS , n tis she dnt lk it wen ppl tlk lik tis

Fminetoo 0

How the hell did this FML turn into a food debate. Really, can we all stay on topic please? Snicks, i usually tease you just a little bit, but this whole FML is flooded with the debate. I find that you are intelligent and all, but please learn to "let it go" sometimes. And to all the others that voiced there opinions about fat. You are equally guilty. I just dont feel like typing so many usernames. Im not just picking on Snick.

I'm with you #123. I pretty much think she is a twat.

Number one on You Tube if you have a vid!

That's awesome. Did you guys wrestle after?

I honestly hope you become paralyzed from the neck down so I don't have to read your snooty bullshit. I don't think you will ever get married because you are simply full of yourself. Please tell me what man would want to be around a women like that. None. Have a drink or smoke a bong. Maybe you'll adapt to being a normal human being.