Long road ahead

By coloradoman - 30/11/2009 06:34 - United States

Today, while I was flying on American Airlines back from visiting family, a newborn puked its breakfast all over my HP mini, knocked my orange juice into my lap, then coughed up another layer on top of it all. I couldn't change my pants because of we were about to experience turbulence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 572
You deserved it 3 117

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sooverit01 0

Newborns can't move around a whole lot...how did it manage to puke on you, knock over your drink and cough up onto you without the mum moving it away? Generally in my experience, newborns just tend to puke all over themselves.

FYL. You should have forced the parent to pay for it. Child or not, that laptop is gone. Childish innocence can not pay for a destroyed computer.

Comments

sucks about your computer man ! fyl on regards to your laptop

terriibabiiix23 0

#30- What do you call a pile of dead babies? AWESOME! **** kids, **** parents and seriously. That's gross shit dude. Kill it.

Oh, and I have to speak on neon and charlene: Charlene if you're 19, you're not a third year nursing student. Don't lie. Also, I tend to cough as hard as I can, sneeze, touch babies without washing my hands, etc all over kids as much as I possibly can. I secretly hope to plague all of them. And shaken baby syndrome is freaking hilarious.

oh I hope you know that there are some things called dual credit classes? and some schools have nursing programs available that counts towards your college classes so you graduate faster.

loari I love you. And I agree with you, you can't be a a third year nursing student at 19. That would mean you had to start Collage when you were 16, which isn't realastic unless you're super smart and judging by your comments, your not. Even if you did start Collage at 16, we would probably hear about it on the news.

LMAO.. it's spelled College, not that it matters since I am in University. And I graduated Highschool in June '07 a month after my sixteenth birthday, because I was pushed ahead a grade in Elementary school, and started University in September of '07. I'll spell this out for you since you can't even spell College. Sept '07-May '08 was my first year, Sept '08-May '09 was my second year and I started my third year in September. And I wasn't the only one that year to graduate shortly after my sixteenth birthday. There was a guy in my class that had a birthday two days after mine. It's really not that uncommon, but lmao if you really think that someone starting University a year or two early is really breaking news.

Oh why aren't you special. I bet your parents are so proud of you. I don't blame your parents for wanting you to skip a grade, I would want you out of my house as soon as possible too.

Oh my, aren't you just a fountain of maturity. Your parents must be proud. You really should just stop talking because you are making yourself look more and more stupid and immature with every post... which I didn't think was possible. It's clear that you will never make it very far in life and you are very bitter about it. That's too bad for you.

Uhm no, I know that you are the stupid one for having a baby at 19.

Oh yeah, keep running with that bullshit. If you can't come up with a more intelligent argument then you might want to go home and play with your dollies. You obviously can't get it through your fat head that birth control does fail, so it doesn't make me stupid. But I stepped up and took responsibility, which is the mature thing to do. In your case, I think your parents should have aborted.. and they probably would have if they weren't a couple of dumb rednecks that can't even spell abort. You are a pretty good example of why incest is a terrible thing.

^^ Agree! Most people here are haters, though, yes, it is annoying, but it really shouldn't be any of your business. My grandmother had my uncle at 18, got a problem with that?

i never want to sit by a baby or kids on a plane

Honestly, the stupidity of you people is amazing. You DO realize that you were a baby, too, when you were born, right?

All of you people saying, "You should have thrown the baby out the window!" or, "I would have killed the baby!" or, "I hate babies!" you DO realize that you were a baby once, right? Because that's probably similar to something you once did. It's not the baby's fault it vomited, it couldn't help it. Honestly, you are such imbeciles.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

So what? I was drunk once, that doesn't mean I like it when an asshole pukes on me. I hate babies and most children with passion and I don't care if I ever was one.