Living for the weekend

By ouch - 11/12/2009 07:50 - United Kingdom

Today, I was preparing for a huge party I've been looking forward to for months. I did all the usual things a girl should do, put on a facemask, painted my nails, exfoliated… I was feeling confident until I peeled off the facemask. I guess when it said "vibrant" what it meant was bright red. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 231
You deserved it 8 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baf_fml 0

You don't have to do that shit to get ready for a party. If you're hot you're hot, if you're not you're not. This stuff isn't going to help you in that realm.

Just pretend to be really embarrased all night.....

Comments

YDI for thinking there are special things a girl *should* do before a party. Do you think any of the guys put mashed up vegetables and mud packaged and sold for a ridiculous price on their face? No. So why should you?

Who does all that stuff before going to a party? All I do is put on comfortable clothes and go. :/ But whatever you want, I guess. Sucks that your face turned red, though.

perdix 29

When you combine your red face with your horrible, green teeth, everyone will think you are really into the whole Christmas spirit thing.

YDI for doing a facial treatment before a party....you should never do that! Didn't Sex in the City teach you ANYTHING!?

#13, I beg to differ. I don't do any of that stuff. Even for my senior prom last year, all I did was shower, blowdry my hair, and put on a dress. I don't wear makeup or do my hair, or any of that stuff. I just don't feel comfortable doing it, it feels like I'm putting on a fake image of myself. I dunno, but I do know I'm not the only one who feels this way. There are a few others like that out there. Some females do go overboard with makeup, though.

Its possible you had an allergic reaction! Always test it on the inside of your arm before trying it on your whole face!

Painting your nails, the night before, I get. But the face stuff, your never supposed to do that the night before for that very reason!!! I feel for you, it sucks, but you'll get over it.

shinyred 0

You never do a facial when you are going to put makeup on shortly anyway! You would destroy the work of a facial. You never do facials right before something, like the day of your party or wedding, because you never know how you'll react! And if you are going to be stupid and ignore the first two rules of facials, you never try a new product right before going out! YDI

perfectwinds 0

You can put on makeup right after a facial, it's not going to "ruin" the facial. Where do you people get your information?