Let me out!

By Archie - 07/01/2010 08:31 - United States

Today, my friends decided it would be funny to engage the child locks on the rear doors of my SUV. My SUV has a bolted cage for the dog separating the front from the back. Guess who was locked in their own car for 2 hours? FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 562
You deserved it 4 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it is really weird being the first to comment but anyways, you find should something equally funny/annoying and get back at your friends as for you being stuck get a cage that can be opened or removed from both sides

Did you knock wildly on the door, motioning for whoever notices to open the door? That happened to my mate. I saw him, and another person looking at him strangely, unsure what to do. The stranger thought my mate was trying something dodgy!

Comments

risforrrrcuhh 0

It's unsafe not to cage your dog in the car. They can jump up in the front and distract the driver amongst other things.

the cage is to keep the fog from jumping on the driver.

Did you knock wildly on the door, motioning for whoever notices to open the door? That happened to my mate. I saw him, and another person looking at him strangely, unsure what to do. The stranger thought my mate was trying something dodgy!

pendatic: newsflash. you're not nearly as funny as you think you are. as for the story... that really sucks. I hope you found something to entertain yourself for those 2 hours!

why were you in the back with the doors closed in the first place?

if he was not able to drive himself and his mates drove him then that would explain why

Why would he own a car if he can't drive?

if he was drunk or high and got his mates to drive him then that would explain why

Sabbalabba1992 3

Back door windows don't open all the way. At least the ones that I've seen don't.

upon further thought into this fml, I think it is total bullshit. most people that have those pet barriers will put it between the rear seats, and the cargo area. if the OP was in the back seat, any idiot would know to climb into the front seat. if they did in fact install the barrier between the front seats and the rear seats, then they deserve it for basically turning their suv into a cop car.

ashwowa 14

i agree i was gonna say something along those lines!

Maybe you should carry a tool box in your trunk like everyone else. Could have unbolted that in 2 minutes.

risforrrrcuhh 0

Everybody doesn't carry a tool box in their trunk. I don't, nor do most other people I know.