Kids…

By Satan'sChildren - 28/04/2013 02:30 - United States - Oak Creek

Today, I was coming home from a much-needed vacation. The time I spent on the plane consisted of kids screaming and throwing tantrums. One of them managed to give me a black eye with a shoe. Their mom pretended to be asleep so I'd have to deal with her kids for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 611
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

You should have shoved the shoe into the kid's ass. It's what Jesus would have done.

plum_lovin 28

I probably would have used her kids shoe and hit her with it to wake her up (even if she was really "asleep" or not. Deal with your own damn kids lady!!

Comments

That's when you get the flight attendant. Afterwards you should complain to the airline company and get a possible upgrade for your next flight!

Did you mean to say 'flight' or 'fight'?

\ 28

The parental-eligibility test is still on the table! Anyone...?

I'd take the snakes any day. At least snakes are quiet, and tend to stay pretty still. Ideally, you could feed the unruly children to the snake.

mangoboy1 19

Should've told them Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy aren't real. And then slapped them.

That's so evil... And we'll deserved in this case. Bet mama would have woken up right away!

Everyone is saying "wake her up" but she is. Bitch is just pretending to be asleep. I would of said, "Bitch, I know you're not asleep. If you don't stop your kids... I will and it won't be in a pleasant way".

I would of thrown the kids shoe at her and said it was one of her feral kids. Just to get her off her ass.

Ffs throw the shoe right in her face and present to sleep

TiffGreen 11

Do people ever take care of their kids now-a-days? Man that is so annoying!

with another passenger in the mile high club

Bloody tell her her kids are not your problem