It's not what you think, sorry

By Anonymous - 30/01/2010 07:04 - United States

Today, I was driving home and stopped at a light. A cute guy in the truck ahead of me waved me forward and told me to roll down my window. It was the first time a cute guy had talked to me in a while so I was pretty excited. He told me to turn my lights on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 329
You deserved it 10 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well at least he told you to turn them on. Most people would just drive by.

perdix 29

You should have said, "Will you follow me home and help me turn the lights off when we get there?" Seriously, he WAS into you! He wouldn't have gone through the trouble if you were a troll.

Comments

evilkid42 0

ummm ok I don't know what that mean because I can't drive

this isnt an fml!! your life is not ******!!!

@7... I kno ur jokin but she's not a *****... how does she know he ain't some freak...but he did well tellin u to turn on ur light...coulda also meant show me ur head lights...I.e boobies lol

Um, the words "cute" and "truck" don't really go together all that well. Besides that, YDI for driving with your lights off. Next, vanity is not a virtue - you might want to work on your ego. Last but not least, you still could've flirted with him anyway (preferably, after you turned your lights on). Why'd you let the opportunity go to waste? Yeesh, OP....

She said the guy was cute, not the truck. No, she probably shouldn't have been driving with her lights on, but it happens and it might have only just gotten dark or she might not have been very far from home and have realised herself in another block. Nothing about her post really implies vanity. If she was vain and egotistical she probably wouldn't have admitted cute guys don't usually talk to her.

*winds down window* *lifts up shirt* "Check out these headlights" yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

original_angie 0

I think hecwas into to you cuz if he wasn't he wouldn't have bothered to say anything

Hey what did you expect ? xD Just because someone wants to talk to you doesn't mean they fancy you...