It burns

By WTF - 16/03/2011 22:05

Today, after my 22-year-old son realized that there was no more contact solution, he decided to use tequila because he thought it would "kill the germs." We had to go to the hospital to have his eyes flushed out. I raised this moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 518
You deserved it 12 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I hope you did the Pee Wee Herman Tequila dance in the ER waiting room. That woulda showed him.

idiot everyone knows your suppost to use vodka

Comments

Wow...just when I thought people couldn't get any dumber...

Is that you or Bieber? cause the pic look like that gay, pre-pubescent popstar, who's only fans are 10-year-old girls. though it could still be you :-)

33, whoa, seriously? lets not start with the "all of America is dumb" stereotypes.

TheBeatlesAreLov 0

^^ Look Justin Bieber's on FML!

fthku 13

Dumb son, absolute bitch mom. What a great family! Calling your son a moron on the internet, to a bunch of random people, has a lot to say about you, yourself.

It says she can recognize the truth despite it being her son?

fthku 13

There is a difference between knowing it, and publishing it online, whether annonymous or not. How smart a person is shouldn't be judged by a single action, especially when it is given to you second hand from the FML, nor should a person be condemned even if he DOES have below average intelligence.

Nobody said anything about being condemned. it was a very, really, moronic action. But I don't see op condemning the kid. But come on, by posting this, op clearly doesn't believe his/her son is mentally deficient, otherwise it wouldn't be something to post.

fthku 13

I was referring to the comments on the FML, actually, not OP. It can't be "second hand" judging for her, when it is told by her. OP clearly does state she finds him to be an idiot. I didn't say an actual mental deficiency, and it doesn't really matter. I just don't think highly of a person who would write like this about their own son. Maybe I'm exeggerating, and it's not that bad, but oh well. :)

But he's 22, and he put tequila in his eyes, basically. You'd expect a 7 year old to know better than that, so how is it anything but moronic?

fthku 13

You completely missed my point, #74. I wasn't even talking about whether or not what the son did was stupid- which of course it was.

74 - You'd expect a 7 year old to know not to lick the contacts or put spit on them before putting them into your eye. How many adults still do that? Many.

rubycd 0

so what if she called him a moron? she's his mom she can call him what she wants and I'm sure her son knows it too. big whoop.

Angi95 3

My mom calls me names all the time you don't here me winning. It's called tough love sounds like your parents babied you. Also the guy is a moron if he has had contacts this long he should know anything that's not solution=pain.

stfu. she can call him what she wants. it's HER son.

ashk8n 0

your stupid!!! that's the only thing you can do! my eye doctor even told me that when I first got them!

178 - Your stupid what? Cat? Dog? Complete the sentence, please. Also, no. You're the idiot, and so is your doctor. Do you realize how many germs are in your mouth?! If you lick your contacts to moisten them, you're putting those germs directly into your eye. You can easily (and probably will) get an eye infection of some kind, or worse. What are you -supposed- to use? Saline solution, or water in a pinch. Putting spit on your contacts is one of the worst things you can do!

I agre some family right there...did u hear some one say disfunctional family

Angi95 3

I spelled whining winning fail lol.

don't call your own son a moron, bastard

How can you know whether or not the OPs parents were married?

98... pardon my language but what the ****?? last time I checked it's still considered OP's son whether the parents are married or not. you quite possibly just posted the dumbest comment I've ever seen. *sloshes boiling macaroni on 98*

OCDC 9

I think darkmis was referring to the fact that techweed called OP a bastard, hence the unmarried parents part.

ohhh I see. *wipes macaroni of darkmis* my apologies!

if op was calling the son a bastard it means unwed parents. in this case op was referring to the parent as a bastard. so all of you are wrong. (you're welcome!)

yourmurderscenex 13

missbunny: what is up with you and "throwing boiling macaroni" on people? that's um... different.

119- A bastard is someone who was born when the parents weren't married. Thus the comment about whether our not their parents were married.

wow thank all of you for the definitions :)

Just to hammer the point home, bunny: "bastard: crazzy ol **** without a father" ~Urban Dictionary

185 - Without a father? So... it was an immaculate conception?

I guess so. The only known case of this is the virgin Mary, making Jesus a bastard. (Let the hating begin)

ideasrule 13

"Bastard" does not usually mean "child born out of wedlock" in modern usage. To suggest otherwise is to commit an etymological fallacy.

I am not going to say I am a nice person because I am not, but I feel like I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I don't have kids, but I cannot imagine teaching my kids everything I know and having them pull a stunt like this. I would love them still, but how could you not call them a moron? I have friends that have done some stupid shit and their parents are very intelligent. I would not blame these parents for calling their kids morons. There has to be a line drawn somewhere when you realize your child is stupid. Perhaps it is inappropriate to broadcast it on the internet though.

It's anonymous, it's like she's yelling it into her pillow, there's no consequences at all to anything people broadcast. What we think doesn't really matter to her, as we'll never affect her or her son's life in any significant way.

sailam777 0

I agreed with #18. that show you have a lot of characters.

LaChula 0

hmm do u let him play with scissors too? I recommend u shouldnt any more

well well, thats not a very nice thing to say about your own son:) what a waste of good alcohol though!

yesterday I needed to sleep at my dads and I didn't brought the solution so his friends were like"just put it in the vodka"not only your son thinks that