Impressive

By mikej1985 - 20/03/2009 17:11 - Canada

Today, I got to my underground parking garage at work and saw my boss pulling into a spot. I thought I would show him my reverse parking skills and decided to park beside him. As I was pulling in he opened his door to get out and I smashed into it, nearly running him over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 475
You deserved it 70 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyhigh26 0

that's his fault he should have looked before he opened the door.

Why would you want to show off your 'skills'? It's not like you're the only person in this world who knows how to drive.

Comments

OhSoFoxy 0

Why would your boss care about your parking skills? lol

studsmcgee 0

I would quit that job because your boss is an unobservant retard.

To be honest, unless you work as valet, I can't really imagine how "impressing your boss with your reverse-parking skills" would really matter...

mister_moops 0

wow, you sound like a pussy kiss-ass.

might've been a dumb and immature idea to back in when the boss had just parked, but really, who gets out of their car without looking to see if someone else is pulling into an empty space next to them? especially at a place like work when a lot of people are arriving. i think the boss is the one who made a mistake.

Never try to impress your boss. Be yourself and try your best.

That is quite clearly the boss' fault, regardless of your reverse parking skills. He is in a car park and decides not to look around for cars before getting out? Common sense failure there.

Boss deserved it for opening his door when it wasn't safe.

why would anyone care about your reverse parking skills, let alone your boss? that's something they teach everyone in driver's ed....