Impressive!

By ol faithful - 03/09/2011 09:24 - Canada

Today, I was at the bar with a date. My date made a joke about me being a slow drinker, so I tried to impress her by chugging the rest of my glass. She was impressed with how fast I chugged my beer, until it came back up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 909
You deserved it 41 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sunny_Eclipse 6

Who cares about what the date says, OP? To impress her, be yourself. But, yeah, you do sorta deserve it.

Comments

bigguy123456 2

Im sure it was so impressive that she slept with you afterwards:)

next time do the keg stand! skanks worldwide find that hot...

I was at a party back when I was in high school and my buddy did a keg stand. This airhead ran up to him and seriously told him that it was sexy. she put out for him that night. You were probably joking in your comment but some girls really are that dumb.

Drink slow, get made fun of. Drink fast, puke fest. Doesn't look good for you either way.

allinicolesmh 0

Learn to hold your alcohol, be a big boy.(:

kouklistax3 2

You deserve it for throwing up after chugging a beer. Who throws up from I'm assuming one beer.

If that is what it takes to impress her, move on....she is definitely not a keeper...

SteelCladAngel 0

Thank you! You're one of the few people go are sensible commenting on this fml

The girl just made a joke. OP was the one who thought it would impress her.

a_nutritionist 10

...joking about someone being a slow drinker =/= I CHALLENGE YOU TO FINISH THAT IMMEDIATELY im a slow drinker and eater, when people make jokes about it i dont then force everything down like a complete idiot.

Thats what happens when you drink Labatt bleue, the thing tastes like the devils piss.

SteelCladAngel 0

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that haha.