I have sex

By Anonymous - 05/08/2013 17:58 - United States - Athens

Spicy
Today, I wore a bikini to the lake with my parents. I didn't know that my back was covered in bruises, and ended up having to awkwardly explain to my parents that I am not in an abusive relationship; the bruises came from the sex I had last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 520
You deserved it 16 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have been like. "You should see the other guy"

roflstomp716 19

guess you were cruisin' for a bruisin'..

Comments

Wowxoxo 17

"I fell down the stairs.. Twice."

I hope she doesn't think you got the bruises from some 50 Shades of Grey role-playing. Now that would be embarrassing. I mean, someone thinking you actually read that book... :/

I usually am not one to hate on things, but my god, please understand that the BDSM community isn't a fan of that book, not do we encourage jumping into the kinky stuff after just reading that. I cannot even begin to express my hatred for that novel.

Thank you!! Someone who understands. I'm sick of the dungeons all full of want to be BDSM players. Ugh. That book caused so much trouble. There were already enough of fake Doms/Dommes now there's even more who know nothing of a real BDSM relationship!

It's awful. I had an experience with a girl in which, after siting and talking through everything for hours, she said she like extreme pain and had a lot of experience as a sub. That extreme pain stopped at a warm up hand spanking and her experience was reading all three books. She actually thought that the author created BDSM for the story.

Hey, hey, hey. No one said anything about the BDSM community. I was just saying it would have been embarrassing. Who wouldn't be embarrassed about reading that book?

In my neck of the woods the BDSM community is very much in favor of 50 Shades. Mostly because anything that gets the conversation in the public eye is a good thing, isn't it? Just because they don't know what they're doing doesn't mean it didn't resonate with them. Besides, everyone in the scene was new once, weren't they?

MI just find it a bit annoying that people now assume I jumped on the BDSM bandwagon because of Fifty Shades. j

CallMeMcFeelii 13

A donkey punch in to the back of the noggin, not the back. Very cruel indeed, I learned if they cough right when you're about to climax in tightens up and is really pleasurable. No need to punch some poor girl in the head, especially since she's nice enough to let you inside of her.

I spent two years of my adolescence screwing in the back seat of Ford Escort. It was amazing the parts of my body that had bruises.

Corgidan 12

Take an "Escort" into the back of your escort for an overused Inception joke.

Ummm... is your boyfriends name Edward Cullen?!?

How the hell do you bruise your entire back from one night of sex? Hopefully you at least liked it