I have sex

By Anonymous - 05/08/2013 17:58 - United States - Athens

Spicy
Today, I wore a bikini to the lake with my parents. I didn't know that my back was covered in bruises, and ended up having to awkwardly explain to my parents that I am not in an abusive relationship; the bruises came from the sex I had last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 520
You deserved it 16 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have been like. "You should see the other guy"

roflstomp716 19

guess you were cruisin' for a bruisin'..

Comments

olpally 32

Someone likes it rough. ;) haha. At least you aren't in an abusive relationship.

RivetingTaleChap 6

Dating the Incredible Hulk has its ups and downs.

UnluckyGenius 21

Head-butting OP's back maybe?

TheModernPatriot 14

Wow, sounds like y'all get crazy as f***!!!

At least your boyfriend is not the type to have a panic attack after seeing you in handcuffs...

I can't even imagine how that would happen. From ''my back was covered in bruises'' I can only assume you're doing it wrong. Otherwise I'm going to assume it was an exaggeration and there were only a couple of bruises on your shoulder blades and just above your bum if you were lying on a hard surface. Maybe you should enlighten us more OP.

OP clearly had sex while rolling down a cliff, idk how you need more info.

once i had sex in a car and i got a huge bruise on my back... maybe they were in a vehicle??

#21 just wants something to rub one out to.

wannabesinger 16

Are you supposed to have bruises on your back after sex? Have I been doing it wrong?!

My husband has big hands and I bruise extremely fast. Maybe, that's OP's case as well.

Poetaster 10

If you're doing it right.. Bruses show up in many different areas :)

slappygecko 21

"Moooommmmmmm, it's not abusive! It's just sex! Why don't you understand!"

braceinevitable 8

Sounds like it was an awesome time!