How very dare you?

By Anonymous - 18/04/2015 16:45 - United States - Oakland

Today, I went to the dentist for the first time in years. His first comment upon inspecting my teeth: "Meth. Hell of a drug." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 010
You deserved it 11 595

Same thing different taste

Comments

Coming from a dentist who deals with humans and their disgusting mouths daily. Brush your god damn mouth.

Just FYI to some of these comments, some people just have naturally, "screwed up", or in-perfect teeth, no matter how much care they've given to 'em.

Well, we don't know that the dentist was referring to the ops teeth. It could be that the meth the dentist had just taken was starting to kick in and he wanted to share the feeling with op.

Some people have a genetic tooth/gum rapid deterioration... Sometimes.. It's genuinely not their fault.

IF you've got a financial reason for having poor dental hygiene, then FYL. IF you've got some disorder that causes shitty teeth- FYL. However, meth-mouth is pretty distinguishable. If you're doing meth- I have ZERO sympathy for you. In fact, your teeth deserve to rot in your mouth, and your mouth deserves to rot in Hell. I've witnessed first hand how f*cked up things can get with a low-life meth-head in the family. How about finding out that a family member had been regularly conning money out of elderly grandparents living off of social security? The same family member/s that show up to family events either on a meth 'upper', or passed out cold in the middle of the living room floor? Lovely, huh? Tip of the iceberg. How about the stories of meth-heads getting behind the wheel and killing innocent people with their vehicles? Or the ones that expose their kids to their f*cking in-home meth lab? The place I grew up, that's not a "news story," that exists in your own family. If not in yours directly, then in a friends family. Have you seen "Crime Watch" signs in neighborhoods? Our town has "Meth Watch" signs gracing it as you drive in. There are few people in this world that I genuinely dislike. Even fewer that I can say that I loathe. There's a special place in hell for meth-heads. It destroys lives. It destroys families. It destroys towns.

Other interpretation- maybe the dentist likes meth: "Hell of a drug!" ... in which case, I'm going to assume you're from my home town.... where our one, single dentist was a known meth/cocaine/alcoholic/etc. In that case- FYL!

"So you understand from personal experience" should have been your reply.

I don't get how people say FYL, you haven't been in yeArs, your teeth must be ****** up, YDI op