Hiya!

By Jon - 05/05/2009 00:46 - United States

Today, I saw my neighbor's son mowing their lawn when suddenly he started to do this crazy dance. Chuckling at his antics, I waved and walked back into my house. His mom called me from a hospital later to ask if I could put the mower away; he had been attacked by bees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 533
You deserved it 47 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SummerTime98 0

"Today, while I was mowing my lawn I got attacked by a swarm of bees. To top it off my neighbor saw it happen and laughed at me without thinking of giving me hand. FML"

I guess if you were far enough away, you wouldn't see the bees.. And since the mower was going, you wouldn't hear the bees... YDI/FYL, I'm on the border hahaha. Pity for the neighbor. More F his life.

Comments

Krunk 0

Today I was mowing the lawn when suddenly a swarm of bees began to attack me. I jumped around yelling for help. My neighbor saw me and began waving and laughing and didn't bother to help. I ended up in the hospital being treated for over 30 bee stings. FML.

mmmmmmm_fml 0

How is it possible for someone to be capable of typing up this story to be dumb enough to have had it happen?

I dont know how this is a fml for you. This definitely did not effect you in any way except putting away a lawnmower which probably was not tough. Not like there is anything you could have done while he was being attacked by bees. So not FYL or YDI. Just funny.

PoeGyrl_fml 0

OMG I don't know what to vote on that. I would laugh too but its more of a FHL that FYL.

Aw, don't feel bad. Assuming someone is being attacked by bees might be safer, but I wouldn't expect it to be the first thing that comes to mind.

Today, I was mowing my lawn, when out of a sudden bees came out from no where and started attacking me. I was fumbling and shouting. My neighbour just walks past me and she even chuckled. She didn't bother to help. FML

"Today, I was out mowing the lawn and a horde of bees attacked me. The neighbor saw. She just laughed and waved. FML" fail.

Goddamnit. Way to beat me to it, 19.