Handled

By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left me for her boss. The same boss who, two weeks ago, caused her to come to me crying because he was sexually harassing her at work. When I told her I'd intervene, she told me she'd handle it. I guess she certainly did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 694
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, they sound happy together. Just think, when they are having unprotected sex on his desk, he will probably get her pregnant. Later, she'll get to explain to her kids how she met their father. "Well, you see, kids, he sexually harassed me. I was in a relationship with this other guy at the time. I am a **** though, so I ****** your father and left this poor SOB. Nine months later, POP! my life was over. But mommy has a new boss now. ;)" Some people have no self-respect.

Comments

MysticCeltic 0

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=322

YDi because she broke up with you. You're better off with a cheating crazy bitch man. Hope you find a more sane woman.

if she's gonna be like that, you're better off without her

pimpin: **** you! just because a girl doesn't want her boyfriend to do anything if she's been sexually harassed doesn't mean she's cheating. almost 100% of the time, she's afraid of the guy and doesn't want to start anything. Though I'm sure you'll never have to worry about that, since the way you talk, I'm sure you'll never get a girl.

The OP should have emphasized the word HANDLE!

candygrl122 0

I'm guessing she was crying of joy b4...... um well MAYBE she really needed her job (obviously) and it was her only way of keeping her job, but i REALLY do feel sorry for you!

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=3402 boooom.

Looks like she took care of that one alright. What a drama queen I'm sure she was only claiming harassment to cover up for the fact that she had liked it the whole time.

hijueputa 0

this ***** needs to be here: http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=4546

ouch, sorry that something like that happened. you don't need a bitch like her anyways, you should get a new girl lol ^_^