Handled

By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left me for her boss. The same boss who, two weeks ago, caused her to come to me crying because he was sexually harassing her at work. When I told her I'd intervene, she told me she'd handle it. I guess she certainly did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 694
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, they sound happy together. Just think, when they are having unprotected sex on his desk, he will probably get her pregnant. Later, she'll get to explain to her kids how she met their father. "Well, you see, kids, he sexually harassed me. I was in a relationship with this other guy at the time. I am a **** though, so I ****** your father and left this poor SOB. Nine months later, POP! my life was over. But mommy has a new boss now. ;)" Some people have no self-respect.

Comments

sooo... she handled it eh? she handled those two smelly, sticky, sweaty balls, stroked the shaft, and gargled the gravy as a way of.... confronting.... sexual... harassment....?

sublime93 0

Go have sex with her sister and mother. It probably won't help, but at least you'll get off.

Women complain they want equal rights. They bitch about what a 'typical' man does. Then they act like a 'typical' man. Woman get mad at man because man bitched at woman for doing the same thing they got bitched at for. Sounds like equal rights to me, equality at getting bitched at. lol I think these types of posts prove that women do have equal rights in developed nations. Then again, it's not equal rights women are fighting men for anymore...it's traditional women fighting 'feminist' women about the definitions of their rights and how they should act on them. OMG I ranted. /sigh.

pimpin, have you EVER been with a woman? all your posts seem to suggest that you haven't

Casualt, now he's going to post how he's been with ten girls in the last week and is dating half of them.

playfuldesk 0

Women are equal and they deserve respect...just kidding they should suck my dick. ****** what ****** I wanna have sex with your ******

and this is precisely why you never will.

did you hear that? that was the sound of the joke flying right over Muffin's head. go to youtube. search Jon LaJoie. you will understand. I don't like it when you talk... cuz that just means you're not sucking my ****. :D

i love jon lajoie. women are actually good for 4 thing cooking cleaning vaginas and thier sisters vaginas =)

um..her job supposed to be in the kitchen making sandwiches

o0o0o0o....someones a ****** for thumbing me down

friscobuff 0
moonlight_daze 8

This comment remains and yet mine gets voted down like worthless spam? WTF?

BikerMike 0

Wait about a month and post her phone number in the adult services of backpage and craigslist offering services like prostrate massage and Greek lessons. now she will have a reason to be harrassed. **** lying *****