Great conversation starter

By balkangirl94 - 23/12/2011 07:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, a guy tried to seduce me by talking about incest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 472
You deserved it 3 728

Same thing different taste

Comments

smileeee_fml 0

#17 I agree. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU? who the hell would like their username to be 'bluewaffles'. You are sir insane.

I bet there will be an FML shortly saying "Today, I made the move to have sex with my sister. I started off by telling her how great incest is. It didn't work. FML."

KiddNYC1O 20

If he is in any way, shape, or form related to you, run away and never come back.

Are you sure you did not stray north of the Florida border into Georgia?

Yeah cause it cant happen anywhere else its always gotta be in the south it can in other places to dont be a dick

Calm down. While it can happen anywhere, it is more likely to happen in Alabama than New York. For that matter, more likely to happen in Alabama than Texas. Arkansas? I'll call it even odds. And for what it is worth, I live in a southern state. I'm deeper south than you, unless you live in the Florida keys. I'm so far south, I have to drive north for 6 hours to get close to "the south". Therefore, I have license to make as many redneck jokes as I want.

xtremegarbo 3

Two questions come to my mind. Was he talking about his sister? And was her name Brittany?

lrgenesis 19

Well, if he is a second cousin, once removed, genetically it is safe. If he is only related by marriage it is safer, but I have not factored in the creepy factor.

Why roam, when you can get it at home?

mnsnwnd 3

That is just wrong on so many levels...

gazzdogs 5

It's a username, chill the **** out.