Good boy

By fall3nrain - 11/09/2009 21:07 - United States

Today, I was trying to keep myself occupied due to my recent breakup. I was reading this book someone gave me about animal communication, so after a while, I figured I'd give it a shot. Then it dawned on me; I'm single, at home on a Friday night, and I'm trying to talk to my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 800
You deserved it 7 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zee209 0

Who cares? Do you really HAVE to be out doing something on a Friday night? Stop whining and grow up.

HumansSuck 0

It's okay, my cousin's the same way. You'll find someone.

Comments

so what? it's not bad to not do something once in a while. as long as this isn't everyday ylia

i was so d-e-p-r-e-s-s-e-d my boyfriend just broke up with me so just to cheer me up, my best friend, tom gave me a book he found at animalplanet.com i snatched the book, and threw it on the floor 2 hours later, im mating with my dog like a ***** what the hell had i even said? all i know is, im an animal in the bed. xD

The most important thing: What did the dog say back? lol Its okay, dogs are the best. Even if they just crap and sleep and crap some more.. man's best friend! Hell, they are more loyal than some men.

that's not feminists, that's lesbians ...

Dogs ARE more loyal than SOME men. Do you think no man has ever cheated? Look up the definition of "feminist", you ignorant cocksucker. Kthanx!

"Feminazi is a term used to negatively characterize extreme or militant feminists." Ok, I did. There you go. So, your point is that your original insult was irrelevant and nonsensical? You may as well have called her a spick. My point in saying more than most GUYS was because a heterosexual woman (as we are assuming she is) doesn't give a damn HOW loyal a female is.

I take back anything I said about you lacking intelligence. You misunderstood me. I do not, in any way, shape, or form, think women are better than men. Sure we're better at some things, and so are they. I agree with everything you said. My original point, and I think the point of the person I was defending, was that dogs are, as you said, more loyal than adults of average or reasonable intelligence. The sole reason I ever said they were more loyal than MEN specifically is because I meant it in the context of a relationship. OP is upset she's not in a relationship. I assume she's heterosexual, therefore she is only interested in the ability of a man to live up to her standards. Women are, to my knowledge, no more loyal than men. In this case, though, it's irrelevant how faithful and loyal they are in a romantic relationship. Trust me, I'm all for equality. I'm not always unbiased, but I certainly try to be. I'm not the type to say stuff like, "Well, that's men for you. They're all such pigs. You don't need them anyway."

You win...this time... >_> I can haz alternate dimension internet? Maybe one where FML comments don't move around like Mexican jumping beans?

Oh. Well then, I'll just build a new internet in which comments never go to the wrong place and pimpin88 doesn't exist.

zee209 0

Who cares? Do you really HAVE to be out doing something on a Friday night? Stop whining and grow up.

justjayit 0

Not an FML. Everyone has nights they stay at home; stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Quite exactly... Shit, boredom's nothing to make an FML over.

Except for the fact that this is a woman _________________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99