Get your act together

By Z…… - 14/11/2012 00:43 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend snapped at me for being lazy and incompetent, and declared that if I was going to behave like a child, she would be treating me like one. This includes safety-proofing the house, talking to me like a 3-year-old and slapping me with a wooden spoon when I do something wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 761
You deserved it 35 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Icyghost17 10

I suggest you start throwing tantrums, refusing to eat your veggies, and demanding bedtime stories. If you can't beat em, join em!

Talk to her like she is an old lady DO YOU UNDER....STAAAAAAAND miss

Comments

She sound like a psycho. Dump her, you can find someone better.

I think I may know her. She sounds like she'd be one of my friends.

Twisted_Angel 17

I think it's time to take that spoon and paddle her ass with it and see how she likes it. it's a win win for you. if she doesn't like it, then she won't do it to you anymore, and if she does, well you just found a new bedroom toy! ;-)

staychill 16

That was probably the funniest comment i read on FML. in a long time. I literally lol'ed.

Mhmm... He better learn! I also have a child of a boyfriend

In my opinion just saying sounds like he needs to grow the **** up. Im sorry I will treat anyone the way the act and you either shape up or get the hell out. I dont take bs

Really? So, what did he do? I assume you know, because otherwise the only conclusion we're left to draw is you're projecting your own personal bad experiences.

He didn't deny his laziness or incompetence. If he wasn't, the FML would probably be more like "Today my girlfriend snapped at me for being lazy and incompetent, despite me working and being in college..."

So you're now obligated to defend yourself from anything anyone has ever accused of even when simply recounting that you were accused to others? Wow. You are reaching so far to find a reason to blame the OP that it's astounding you haven't pulled a muscle. How about this: They didn't affirm or own up to being lazy or incompetent either. So between these two unspoken conclusions, are you saying you just get to assume whichever one you want? You also dodged the question. What did he do?