Get your act together

By Z…… - 14/11/2012 00:43 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend snapped at me for being lazy and incompetent, and declared that if I was going to behave like a child, she would be treating me like one. This includes safety-proofing the house, talking to me like a 3-year-old and slapping me with a wooden spoon when I do something wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 761
You deserved it 35 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Icyghost17 10

I suggest you start throwing tantrums, refusing to eat your veggies, and demanding bedtime stories. If you can't beat em, join em!

Talk to her like she is an old lady DO YOU UNDER....STAAAAAAAND miss

Comments

What kind of an a-hole slaps a child with a wooden spoon? Dump her before you actually have kids.

You know what you need to do: GET THE HELL OUT.

Sounds like she should have broke up with you. Less work. If she wanted a baby, she should have just adopted.

That sounds like she has a semi kinky fantasy

Well I think it really depends on whether he's actually lazy and incompetent and the degree of the situation.

Man up! If you want to be treated like an adult you need to act like one. That starts with taking care of responsibilities. Get off your ass and stop being incompetent. Do something and take the time and care to do it right. Finish what you start! Honestly, you're girlfriend has an awesome personality and sense of humor.

It's no surprise really. The sexism against men on this site can get pretty atrocious. Unless a male poster makes it ABSOLUTELY clear without any doubt that they aren't in the wrong, they'll get roasted for anything. Usually if the situation was in reverse, the male would still be getting the blame.