Get the message

By Confession - 16/05/2016 02:07 - Belgium

Today, I've been begging my boyfriend to get us a dog for months now. This morning, I noticed he'd bought some toilet paper with dogs printed on it. I asked him if it was a sign. He replied, "Yeah, one you can stick up your ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 340
You deserved it 3 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's your fault for trying to get him to agree to something he clearly doesn't want.

zeffra13 31

"Begging my bf to get us a dog"? You mean "trying to convince my bf we should get a dog" right? Not begging like a little kid to make someone buy you something expensive? I love dogs but you don't sound mature enough to take care of one.

Comments

species4872 19

God you people carry on with crap.

hilamonster06 21

I know I'm a complete dick for saying this, but that's awesome. At least he has a sense of humor about it.

Well I thought his joke was funny anyway.

Dump that jerk. He doesn't take you seriously and won't talk through his opinions and issues like a rational individual, and he doesn't want a dog. Why wouldn't he want a dog?! FYL op

tons of children aren't 100% wanted, should they be aborted?

Mixed feelings here. You should respect the fact he doesn't want a dog (I know you might not like that but if you care, you'll know that begging him is unfair) but also he should be able to talk it through with you, rather than resorting to petty and childish comments like that.

And OP is "petty" and "childish" for begging their boyfriend for months to get one? If this has been going on for months and OP's BF has been saying no everytime, I wouldn't blame him for being so blunt about it.

I don't know the whole story, I'm only saying what I see - telling someone to stick something up their ass is pretty grim. I have no idea if OP has said something similar to her boyfriend. I did acknowledge that begging for a dog when he doesn't want one isn't fair. Possibly childish, petty? Not sure.

Your boyfriend has a wicked sense of humour.