Get the message

By Confession - 16/05/2016 02:07 - Belgium

Today, I've been begging my boyfriend to get us a dog for months now. This morning, I noticed he'd bought some toilet paper with dogs printed on it. I asked him if it was a sign. He replied, "Yeah, one you can stick up your ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 340
You deserved it 3 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's your fault for trying to get him to agree to something he clearly doesn't want.

zeffra13 31

"Begging my bf to get us a dog"? You mean "trying to convince my bf we should get a dog" right? Not begging like a little kid to make someone buy you something expensive? I love dogs but you don't sound mature enough to take care of one.

Comments

my friend had a similar argument with his gf and she bought "him" a puppy which he can't have were he lives.

Dogs are for life, please don't get one until you break up/get bored with it then give it to a kennel

fbothyourlives if you aren't on his level with even your humor. I would have told him that I'd just use it to blow instead, he can shove it up his ass while he thinks of all the blows he's missing. But I personally wouldn't be forcing something he obviously doesn't want. Maybe that's your way to manipulate him, mine would be to tell him what I want then immediately give him what he wants, and what man doesn't want a good blow as often as he can get it, especially when he doesn't even know he's in the running for one. Works for me, but wugat do I know, I've just been married over twenty years to the happiest man I've ever know because he knows if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy and he loves to be happy. I hope this is a new relationship and you don't waste the only thing that is irreplaceable- time, because if not and this has been a long-term thing, you've been beating a dead horse long enough (or maybe he has and that's why you don't have a puppy). Time to pull your big girl panties up, move out, move on, and get your own damn dog. Your perfect someone's out there for you, someone that wants a dog and doesn't have an awesome sense of humor either. Watch out though, they're pretty anoying when they whine constantly about stupid shit, just a heads up. Good luck op!

momac86 17

Get a dog and dump the loser

1Cent 3

As usual the fmlers trying to make a guy seem like he's in the wrong here.. telling somebody to dump their bf without any explanation. Interesting though..wasn't there an fml about a guy who gave his gf a cat as a present but got dumped afterward? Of course people were telling the guy "YDI! having a pet is a huge responsibility, or I don't blame her" but in this case the guy doesn't want the dog yet he is in the wrong here? get the hell out of here..

So glad to see some people make sense here, when it's a guy he's always wrong but when it's a girl she's never wrong and it's still the guy's fault. To the point where, in a previous FML, a girl who'd just broken up hit the guy's dog with her car and people were still saying it was his fault somehow. It's crazy.

Good ol' double standard. We're all a victim of it.

JamJamz 6

What a dick. Dump him and get a dog.

My question is, where did he get toilet paper with dogs on it?!

kingdomgirl94 29

That's a little harsh of him... maybe you've been getting too pushy with it. Either that or he's a douche.