Get the message

By Confession - 16/05/2016 02:07 - Belgium

Today, I've been begging my boyfriend to get us a dog for months now. This morning, I noticed he'd bought some toilet paper with dogs printed on it. I asked him if it was a sign. He replied, "Yeah, one you can stick up your ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 339
You deserved it 3 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's your fault for trying to get him to agree to something he clearly doesn't want.

zeffra13 31

"Begging my bf to get us a dog"? You mean "trying to convince my bf we should get a dog" right? Not begging like a little kid to make someone buy you something expensive? I love dogs but you don't sound mature enough to take care of one.

Comments

ahahahahahahahhahahahahaaggaagagagahahahahahahaha that should have been discussed before the relationship.. i like him already and im a dog person

I hardly see what being half-dog-half-human has to do with your comment. If anything, you'd probably be a supporter of the canine liberation movement.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
prodigy2013 4

Haha is that people's answer for everything. You don't even know their situation. Mby they can't afford a dog. Mby he's allergic to them. My roommate keeps asking for a dog when she can barely even afford the fking cat she got.

you seem kinda of dumb your self so many you should delete your account see what I did there

how rude. I would just get the dog myself if I were you OP.

And if I was op's girl friend I would probably dump you for that.

Yes, because bringing a creature into a household where it's clearly not wanted is such a good idea.

it's actually partially wanted. that kinda sounds like saying if a woman is pregnant by a man who doesn't want a child she should abort it in a way.

I don't like dogs but I would probably eventually give in to my S.O because I love them

then why doesn't op give into her SO, does she not love him?

It's your fault for trying to get him to agree to something he clearly doesn't want.

brocho 26

#22, Sorry, who should grow up? I personally think #6's answer is very mature and logical. If anything, being inconsiderate of your significant other's feelings is a sign that someone needs to grow up, not the other way around.

It's possible that both OP and their SO need to grow up, as neither appear to be very considerate of each other's feelings. If the boyfriend has been absolutely clear that he doesn't want a dog rather than equivocating and giving op false hope, then she needs to respect him and drop it. Either way, telling someone you're in a relationship with to stick anything up their ass, especially when they are hoping for good news, is a dick move.

Maybe he is a cat person, he seems like a pussy

M3DO 24

Well they say you are what you eat

could be allergic to dogs, had trauma around dogs, maybe can't even afford the dog, probably knows his girlfriend damn well won't take care of it so he'll have to... could be many things

CrassKal 27

Take it as a hint to get off his back. You try to force someone and they will resist you even more.

zeffra13 31

"Begging my bf to get us a dog"? You mean "trying to convince my bf we should get a dog" right? Not begging like a little kid to make someone buy you something expensive? I love dogs but you don't sound mature enough to take care of one.