Get on with it!

By QuickieGirl - 16/09/2011 11:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized my girlfriend thinks that the goal of sex is to get it over with as quickly as possible. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 381
You deserved it 6 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chaoticxxxmess 3

She probably thinks its painful or uncomfortable.

Comments

love2laughyou 2

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well it depends on who you're giving oral to. With a guy if they arent tryin to hold back, it shouldn't take more than 3-5 mins (guys are easy). If you're goin down on a woman you better settle in for the long hall, and know what you're doing. My ladies and I are hard to please but WELL WELL WELL, worth the wait. Women appreciate an ****** so much more and will give back. If your a woman go girl, if your a woman with a girl find a female that isn't so lazy, if you have a man dump him a find a better partner. Live it up!

twisted54 1

She wants a race does she? Challenge accepted...:)

No worries about stamina eh? But sucks to be you OP

clemcool_fml 0

OR (and this is just a thought, based only on my own experience and assumptions about the original situation...hey, kind of like yours!) she has the gift to come quickly and easily and sees no purpose in being under a sweaty, groaning man for any longer than necessary. Or maybe she has wetness issues and it's painful after a while, whether she's enjoying it or not. But you're probably right; it HAS to be way more complicated and psychologically seeded than that.

Maybe you need to try make it slightly more enjoyable for her, lol.

mzwhitaker85 0

that means maybe she finds the pleasure you give her is unbareable, but at least you don't need to worrie about it now she's no longer in your life, move on and think about yourself

spd2fst4u 5

The goal of sex is to have babies. We humans do it cause it's very enjoyable. There is a big difference.

Brooding99 15

Might just mean that she doesn't enjoy it with you... would explain that.