Freakout

By ParanoidFreak - 31/12/2009 09:31 - United States

Today, after I got in my car in the Walmart parking lot, a creepy man knocked on my window. Since I'm incredibly paranoid and scare easily, I put my car in gear and tore out of there, accidentally hitting another car. Apparently he was returning my phone that I dropped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 943
You deserved it 40 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What on earth made him "creepy"? Try judging people less on their appearance.

liveitupx 0

Who said that the OP was paranoid about getting raped? Being paranoid doesn't mean that your conceited...its just that your afraid of things, like creepy men coming up to your car.

Comments

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

WTF the one FML above this was deleted, why? Does anyone else realize?

Paranoid women are so stupid. Yeah, OP, you're soooo attractive that every single man on the planet wants to rape you. We're all going to risk 20 years in prison so we can have five minutes of forced sex with you. You're just THAT hot. Paranoid women: please, get over yourselves.

Her_Majesty 0

That's not why people are paranoid, douchefag. I'm pretty damn paranoid myself and I'm not beautiful at all. My mom was Worst Case Scenario Woman and it rubbed off on me; I can't even walk on the sidewalk when a car drives by without think 'Drive-by shooting'. When anybody walks on the same sidewalk as me, I find some way to get off until they walk past. It's not something that I like doing, it's just something I do.

liveitupx 0

Who said that the OP was paranoid about getting raped? Being paranoid doesn't mean that your conceited...its just that your afraid of things, like creepy men coming up to your car.

you are sooo unbelievably wrong and stupid so just stfu! you think all rape victims are incredibly hot and gorgeous? im not a rapist so i dont really get why the do what they do, but i doubt its because they think some random girl is hot and THATS why they want to rape her OP dont listen to ppl who say ydi. there are a lot of messed up people and u had every right to be scared, especially in a parking lot! people disappear and get raped all the time; a few months ago there was a 17 year old girl who coincidentally was going to walmart, she was robbed raped and murdered so dont listen to these idiots and dont tkae your chances rolling down your window when a creepy guy knocks on it. you have no idea what he wants

dirtybird2212 0

23# I don't know about you but I don't think someone can pull another person out of a car window while they have their seatbelt on damn your paranoid

Your words are quite ignorant. Try listening in school. Rape is not about being attractive, you twit, it's about control. Look at the facts. Women of all ages & sizes are raped. She's not conceited, she's smart. (&you're stupid).

Ketz 0

Don't you people see the sign? *Points to sign that says "Please Don't Feed The Troll"*

Why does everyone keep perpetuating that whole "rape is about control" thing? I'm pretty sure SOME guys who rape get off on the whole "control" thing, but I bet dollars to donuts that nearly all of the guys who rape get off on the whole "penis inside a ******" thing. A good friend of mine (a woman, by the way) works for the police department and helps out with interrogations. She says that when they finally confess, the story that almost 100% of rapists give is, "bitch was fine, wouldn't give it up, so I raped her." They don't give a shit about power, most of them are too stupid to even bring that into the equation. They're not criminal masterminds who crave power, they're just dumb horny bastards. At any rate, women need to stop being so damned paranoid, as this FML illustrates. And I'm not a troll, #46, go **** yourself.

Well you seem poorly educated and your point still hasn't been proven. The only thing that has been proven is your idiocy.

you totally deserved that not all people are creeps!

He should have held up the phone to the window so that you would know that was what he was about. I don't think you were paranoid, just appropriately careful. The court reporter knows (shudder).

hedgehogs... appropriately careful is having somebody knock on your window and having your first instinct to step on the gas and possibly plow through somebody elses car? hmmmmm....

matineesuxxx 1

thats what you get for being à judgmental prick. People like you piss me off so much. ydi stop being à bitch.. whats that? oooooo es heißt Karma

 for some humans it is a natural instinct to be paranoid, don't bash her because of her own instinct. OP wil probably live longer than you people who say she was annoyingly paranoid, idiots. you probably should be more careful yourself, I would be scared in that situation too because the world we live in isn't a really safe one. wake up and smell the news. have you noticed how many people get kidnapped and killed in simple situations like this one? obviously you haven't. maybe OP is just a little bit more informed, and more grateful for life.