Freakout!

By beer guy - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff

Today, I got punched in the back by elderly woman because she thought I was mocking the way she walked as I passed her. I was walking funny because I have a brace-boot on my foot due to the fact that it got run over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 528
You deserved it 2 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

I would have acted like I was in terrible pain, fake some tears, called the police for assault and press charges. Teach the old bag to keep her hands to herself. Just because you're old, doesn't give you the right to hit people.

Old people suck. Except my grandma & grandpa (a)

Comments

I would've dropped that old bag. One time an old bag grabbed my hair at this huge pressure washer blowout sale, and I slapped that bag so hard she saw her whole life flash before her eyes, and that's a lot of life.

cdatribe23 0

and that my friend, is why we stick them in homes hahaha

travis_meikle 0

wow that's so rude I swear old people these days

Amazing assholedom! I'm glad you only had a hurt foot: My BFF walks funny because his spine is severely injured, (and because he's only 34 people constantly endanger him by assuming he's healthy) so this could easily happen to him, or someone like him, and in the case of a fragile spine like his, that bitch could have made him paraplegic! For real! Or at least doomed him to a month of recovering in bed, puking from agony. It pisses me off enough when I see teens roughousing near him, or some bimbo passing by him, shopping bags sticking out 4' from her in all directions, yakkin on her cel, oblivious that if they bumped him it would ruin his day if not his life... but if someone intentionally hurt him? Grrr, I'd be in jail for murder. I hope you had the presence of mind to give that douchebag a speech! As someone said already, it's stupid for people to assume nobody but themselves has any health issues.

I couldn't press ydi for the simple fact that it already had 420 vote and I refuse to be the guy that messes that awesomeness up

RoxxyHustle 7

sounds like someone needs a brace boot in the face! no wait, your foot is injured, well . . . uh, she'll croak soon :-)

Steal her purse and toss it in the back of a pickup truck. and say "karma" as you walk away

Elderly people are either the sweetest things ever or the devil, there's no in between.