Asshat

By Anonymous - 04/09/2019 14:00 - New Zealand

Today, my hours at work were slashed due to company wide cut backs. The only coworker unaffected was the asshat who stole my promotion after I'd trained them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 786
You deserved it 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unless he bribed the higher up, slept with them, or talked bad about you, how does one steal a promotion?

Mungolikecandy 19

How did he steal your promotion? A promotion is not a given thing and unless they actually gave it to you, you were all set to start that job and then he somehow got it instead you could not even claim that you had it in the first place.

Comments

Unless he bribed the higher up, slept with them, or talked bad about you, how does one steal a promotion?

Mungolikecandy 19

How did he steal your promotion? A promotion is not a given thing and unless they actually gave it to you, you were all set to start that job and then he somehow got it instead you could not even claim that you had it in the first place.

Mathalamus 24

With that attitude, you never deserved any promotion.

WeirdUS 29

Agreed, with that kind of attitude management probably saw it a mile away. OP must know what they are doing but that attitude is toxic. It's no wonder the coworker got the promotion.

Throw the resume out to the various headhunters and leave. If they are willing to cut hours, then they dont really need you.