By Marcus - 20/01/2019 18:00

Today, my keys disappeared out of my car door during the 50 foot walk to the trash can. When I finally went to security after trying to find them, they said someone drove off with my car right as I walked in the door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 312
You deserved it 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The wording sounds like you intentionally left your car keys *in the lock of the car door* when you walked away to the trash can. If that's the case, sorry, but it's kind of your own fault.

Comments

Gofuckyourself 24

What were the chances of that 🔑🚗

The wording sounds like you intentionally left your car keys *in the lock of the car door* when you walked away to the trash can. If that's the case, sorry, but it's kind of your own fault.

Gofuckyourself 24

I agree, I think that's what happened

kricket5 19

While it was stupid of them to do, it doesn’t make it their fault. It’s the fault of the asshole who stole the keys/car.

TxKitten79 10

It always amazes me when people leave their cars or houses unlocked, or leave keys in the car, or keys in the doors, and then are surprised that their stuff gets stolen. I just dont understand leaving things like cars and houses unsecured. Your own fault. Furthermore, a lot of insurance companies won't cover car theft if you left the keys in it.

GUYMAINE 16

Next time just leave your house door open with a pile of money in it and go for a walk around the block.

kathryn13 17

Why on earth would you leave your keys in your door.