Forgetful

By kiddoc - 26/10/2011 02:28 - United States

Today, I was happily playing with my young niece and nephew. Their grandmother was watching and said, "You are so good with children! Why don't you have any?" My husband died 3 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 981
You deserved it 2 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iSANDRAi 1

she probably didn't know that he died or she forgot. sorry to hear about ur loss tho.

Comments

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

That is truely horrible... but have to say what kind of sick fuc$ says "YDI"... I'm hopin there's a little carma for asswipes like that!! Meanwhile, don't be mad at Grandma... she's probably not as with it as she once was.

The_creator_fml 2

I'm sorry for your loss. Im also sorry in advance if any jackasses say ydi.

SkardeyKat 3

Maybe some people have really fat fingers.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't think your sense of sarcasm is much appreciated here. She is going through a hard time I doubt this mindless comment of yours is going to help her feel better about herself.

It's not my mission in life to make people feel good about themselves, especially on a website that was designed for entertainment purposes. If OP wanted sympathy, she should've posted her story somewhere else. Dying is a part of life, like it or not. You have the option to either dwell on it, or move on with your life and make something positive out of it in honor of the person you lost. There's no honor in dwelling on the past. Go be righteous elsewhere.

Haha I'm far from righteous and Idc if you like me or not asshole I just think three months isn't dwelling it's mourning and if you'd stop wasting your time in your bedroom looking at women in magazines then you'd know why it's hard to move on after a lose. But I don't know if you understand that whole concept cuz of the lack of oxygen you have to deal with when your heads so far up your ass

That's really harsh man. he died so recently. I'm sure she's still in the process of moving on. its not like her cat died. this is a big blow in her life.

26, I hate your first post but enjoyed your second.(Minus that I don't believe three months equal "the past".) I guess you really are hit or miss. (:

ellakacyme22 6

Its only been three months not three years so I think your comment is unfair

In my life, I've lost more people I was extremely close to due to tornadoes, car accidents, etc. I know it hurts when you lose someone, and I know how hard it is to move on. What hurts even more is not even being able to say goodbye. You really shouldn't judge people you don't even know.

I've lost countless people to murder accidents suicide and old age. Everyone has.

Jarrell, Texas, May, 1997- An F5 tornado ripped through my hometown on the last day of school. Some of my friends and their families, many of whom I considered part of my family, were buried. Some were never found. Walking through my field a month later, I found my best friend, identifiable by only the half of his face that was still there. He had been torn in two by a fence post. Imagine the toll that takes on a seven year-old. Yes, I've seen some shit in my day. So is it really any wonder why I'm numb to the concept of death and dying? Think first, react second.

I'm not even going to put out there what I've been through and what I've seen I'm sorry that happened and I wasn't tryin to compare tragedies but I just thought your first comment was uncalled for and everyone has different was of dealing with it. I've lost people in that too and in florida for hurricane Katrina and In the war and just in everyday life. I've seen death. Hell I even died when I was six I had open heart surgery and I died but they brought me back. Im just sayin that obviously she's still mourning and people have different ways of doing that.

BrittanyPernell6 0

Go be a dumb **** elsewhere.... -_-

punkin_26 16

Threesheets-you ****** up. You made a heartless and inappropriate comment. There is no going back on that. And the two of you arguing over who has dealt with more loss is really childish and petty. But Evilcupcake is absolutely right-her husband just died, cut her some slack. Atleast she isn't hiding in her room crying her eyes out everyday. She's out enjoying the time she has with her friends and family. And Threesheets, I doubt she is looking for sympathy here, but you have to admit, losing a loved one is the ultimate FML-especially a spouse.

wehn92 10

you are an idiot, you're probably one of those freaks that has sex with animals!

I am sorry for your loss. She did not mean anything bad. It is a hint that she wants you to remarry. Have a wonderful life and stay strong!

Oh my goodness... I'm so so sorry for your loss. That's one of my biggest fears. My thoughts are with you

I'm very sorry for your loss. As for the horrible people who vote YDI... You really don't have a clue about life, grow up.

Sometimes people just don't think before they open their mouths! Sorry for your loss :(