Fond memories

By -_- - 13/08/2011 00:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my boyfriend for the first time. I went down on him, only for him to burst into tears halfway through. Apparently, I do it just like his long-lost teen sweetheart did. I swear I could feel him go completely limp in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 808
You deserved it 4 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JustinThunder 8

Apparently she couldn't keep him up either.

Comments

maddieebee 7
zeke420 0

Apparently he's gonna be jerkin off

gynoid 0

He needs to handle that, before he loses you

Aww damn thats just ****** Up. Btw never call him again

on the bright side atleast u didnt have to taste he's cum

decidedlyvague 11

LOL at 40s post. the **** is with the newer generation? "Let's have sex at the age of 12! just a kiss will get me pregnant so why not go all the way!?!" Also, fyl op. A long lost high school sweetheart is just that. long lost. If he can't realize that, then he has no right being in a relationship.

cj7jeep 1

I'm with you man...youth is just so horny and childish anymore, it's pathetic

wow...that sucks....its not that you suck but he still feels attached to his ex that he doesnt feel like replacing the things he did tht once made him feel good with that certain person...even i'm like that too with my girlfriend..sometimes i dont feel like going to to certain places because in my heart theres a spot where i'm going to remember my ex and i get the feeling tht im replacing her value...there's things we experience and feel and learn fom past relationships that we carry on to the next one and we progress little by little...its not that hes a bitch because i know that everyone here who has had a serious relationship end and are in another one knows that its hard to forget and replace because some days you're fine and you say yea i'm happy with who i'm with now and then something reminds you of your ex and you start remembering what it felt like doing the things you did with her and you feel like you got hit by a car....