Fake News

By Anonymous - 23/11/2009 05:21 - Canada

Today, my friend called me freaking out because of an online pregnancy test. She was scared because she had no idea that she was pregnant, let alone having a fifteen-pound baby. The website is a joke. She goes to an Ivy League school, and I couldn't even get into community college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 014
You deserved it 4 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What'd she have to do, pee on the monitor?

Common sense is completely different to intelligence. Somebody could be incredibly smart, yet very naive at the same time. It doesn't mean they didn't deserve their place in the College :/

Comments

Polionixon 2

To bad anyone can get into a community college...

There is, unfortunately, no coralarion between book-smarts and common sense.

This is FAKE! I go to community college there is no entry requirements for them.

Some community colleges do have requirements.

I don't care if you don't have common sense, even "book smarts" should have clued her in to that one.

This is barely a FML. The two really have nothing to make them comparable in the same sentence. Lets break it down a little; 1) Your friend is a moron who thought that somehow online can tell her if she's pregnant. (Not a FYL) 2) Your friend is intelligent enough to get into an ivy league school. (Not a FYL) 3) You are too dumb to even get into community college, which is pathetically low intelligence considering they take people from every intelligence range. (A FYL, but has nothing to do with your friend) Basically, you should have worded this like this; "Today, I realized that I'm too dumb to get into community college while my friend who thought she was pregnant due to an online test got into an ivy league school. FML for being so stupid."

That's exactly what the OP said, just rephrased, dicktard.

The OP wouldn't be able to get into a CC if she didn't have a diploma or GED. And some freshman at top colleges are very naive about sex and pregnancy, especially in the fall semester. She may have missed a period for whatever reason and put on her freshman fifteen. It's not necessarily fake.

This is clearly an example of someone who got into an Ivy League college because her parents had either money or connections. Maybe both.

fragmite 1

anyone can go to community college.