Facebook drama

By fistycunt4 - 06/12/2014 20:22 - United States - Belmont

Today, I posted a picture of me without makeup on Facebook. A "friend" commented, "fuk me thts hideus!!" My dad replied, "Hideous, yes, just like your godawful spelling!" My mom yelled at my dad for agreeing with the guy, and they're still fighting. Meanwhile, my self-esteem is in the gutter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 314
You deserved it 3 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your friend doesn't seem like a very good friend.

That's when you defriend both of them, but take it as a grain of salt op. Opinions of idiots aren't valid, especially if they spell like that.

Comments

You let the internet affect your self-esteem? Shameful.

Based on how it affected your self-esteem, it sounds like you were fishing for compliments by posting the picture without makeup, which backfired.

fishing for compliments often backfires.

How was she "fishing for compliments" she just uploaded a picture. That doesnt mean someone needs to say rude shit.

FistyCunt? That really makes the imagination go wild. Want to go out sometime?

stewpididiot 11

YDI for doing Faceook!!! **** Facebook in the the neck!! The boon that it seemed to be will be the ultimate moral breakdown of our combined generations.... There will be.A Special place in Hell for the minions of MR Zuckerburg who have perpetrated this most incredible invasion of our privacy by tricking us into thinking we were having fun...all for their ultimate profit and gain...

you seem angry, breathe in and out, in and out. I'm also confused as to how someone would go about ******* something in the neck

I thought it said "arguing" with the guy. At least your mom has your back.

Otaku31 19

When you wear make up on a regular basis people get used to seeing you that way. You're probably not ugly. Most likely your friends and everybody else just are not used to seeing you without make up. My advice would be to wear it less often. The natural look is better anyway.

I agree with what you are saying to a point. I don't think she should not wear makeup more often but maybe just go with a more natural makeup style. To be honest I think almost every woman I've ever seen looks better with makeup. Not necessarily with the style they're wearing, but I think a natural makeup style (mainly foundation, a neutral eyeshadow, mascara and some blush) usually looks better on everyone than completely without.

Maybe you should try adding multiple filters to it..