By Anonymous - 06/06/2019 14:00

Today, my ex said I had a lot in common with his new girlfriend. His new, grossly overweight, college drop-out, clinically depressed, constantly pot-smoking girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 687
You deserved it 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Traveling_Book 9

Sounds to me like things didn’t end on good terms. If you know she’s a college drop out and clinically depressed then you must have been doing some digging on her. Just stop talking to the dude. Won’t get anything out of it but petty insults.

Well if he said it only to rile you up, success. :) Just stop talking to him, he's an ex for a reason.

Comments

Well if he said it only to rile you up, success. :) Just stop talking to him, he's an ex for a reason.

tahlialavinia 3

Depends on how the relationship ended

Traveling_Book 9

Sounds to me like things didn’t end on good terms. If you know she’s a college drop out and clinically depressed then you must have been doing some digging on her. Just stop talking to the dude. Won’t get anything out of it but petty insults.

Maybe you ought to hurry up and throw your milkshake at him, fatty! I hope you mean EX-boyfriend. You do, whoa! My wishing game is strong!

Is what you have in common with the new girlfriend a judgmental and shallow attitude? Maybe your ex meant you two like the same things, fave tv show or something but you had to go and think it's about appearances and all the negative qualities the new girlfriend has.

That was my first thought. Insulting someone based on their weight and mental illnesses? I can see why the OP got dumped. Insult someone based on shit that is their own fault, not their appearances and illnesses.

Wow your a very judge mental person. You can not just judge someone and think poorly of a person because of their weight. You have no idea what’s going on with them. They may have a medical issue like pcos that makes it hard to loose weight. Or in some cases even depression medication can cause weight gain. There is nothing wrong with being a college drop out you do not need to go to college to prove your worth. Also once again you have no idea why she dropped out of college it could be many things. As for her having depression why are you being insulting over that? No one can control how their brain works what right do you have to look down on her for that. And as for smoking pot there are a lot of doctors who prescribe this for many things including drepression. I’m really glad that guy is your ex he really dodged a bullet with you.

bloopaloop 27

You should do what you can to prove to him how much better you are than her

Sonotsuave 35

Um, maybe don’t be in contact with him? What his new girlfriend is like really is none of your beeswax to be honest. You should drop the judgmental attitude. It’s not helping anything. All those things are reversible anyways, she just needs exercise routines, some educational options, and a regular counselor while using all three things to stop smoking.