Expelliarmus!

By icybrent94 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Arlesey

Today, I had some fun by joining a Harry Potter forum and making a thread saying it's all for little kids. When I checked back later, my post had been edited into me tearfully coming out of the closet, and some guy had said he'd passed my details on to Anonymous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 293
You deserved it 41 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhocares 9

Whoever did that is a genius. Kudos to you, defending the internet against malicious trolls.

Comments

Why would you even consider belittling something someone else enjoys? Ydi, jerkoff.

linkinpark98 23

How could you do that? D: No one makes fun of Harry potter! But, if you do plan on posting a forum on a Twilight Fan lovers page, by all means be my guest.

I really hope you were not expecting sympathy from anyone for this. You deserved this, hands down.

Wow, we got some bored people or anti-Harry Potter fans lurking around. All the comments that are pro-Potter are getting thumbs down. Have fun with that, whoever you are.

caitiebug1119 15

That proves you don't mess with Harry Potter fans. If you think it's for little kids, fine whatever. But don't be an idiot and put it on a pro Harry Potter forum. Go put that on a Twilight forum, the twitards will worship you.

The_F3rris 11

Don't troll nerds. You never know their hacking skillz.

FireFlie07 20

You don't mess with Potter fans. YDI. Quit trying to stir the cauldron if you can't handle the ingredients. ;)

I'm willing to bet that most Harry Potter fans are adults and have grown up with the series. I went to an IMAX midnight showing and didn't see any kids.

Everyone here is talking about how great Harry Potter is. I agree, but shouldn't anyone be concerned over who this 'Anonymous' is?