Expelliarmus!

By icybrent94 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Arlesey

Today, I had some fun by joining a Harry Potter forum and making a thread saying it's all for little kids. When I checked back later, my post had been edited into me tearfully coming out of the closet, and some guy had said he'd passed my details on to Anonymous. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 293
You deserved it 41 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mehwhocares 9

Whoever did that is a genius. Kudos to you, defending the internet against malicious trolls.

Comments

You deserve it. Next time go troll Twitards, Anonymous doesn't give a shit about them.

Obvious8 3

That's because Harry Potter is for little kids. Especially nerdy ones, which sadly comprises of most of the people on the internet (and probably in Anonymous too). Well, they probably aren't kids anymore, but Harry Potter is for a bunch of nerdy 18 to 21 year olds.

YDI! No one makes fun of the Boy Who Lived!! Stupid muggle!

F0reverAl0ne 5

One does not simply "have fun" by making fun of a popular piece of culture. Personally, I do not like the series, but I don't see why people "compare" it to twilight. One is a book with many contradictions that cause it to bore me, while the other is a more well thought out series that just doesn't appeal to me. OP, TRI simply for the attempted trolling. By putting yourself on that forum, you brought it upon yourself. ;)

FaeTuathaDe 4

If that's for kids idk what is cause that stuff gets dark!! It's for everyone dude. Growing up with it at the same age they are it'll always be a part of my life even after I'm 30!!! 40!!!

Don't troll HP forums. Ydi. Actually, just don't troll forums. Period. Except for Twilight ones... There's a blog saying stuff like "Twilight is better because HP is a facist dictator! Idk what facist means but he still is a facist dictator!"

YDI. Internet justice is a swift and powerful thing.

Okay I hate Harry Potter too, and I find Twilight to be a far superior series, but I wouldn't be so lame as to create an account on a forum with the sole intention of trolling. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who think HP is a fantastic series, but you're making all non-fans like me look bad by doing that. YDI

A far superior series!!!!!!! WHAT?! x) I agree the books are good but they are nowhere near at the same level as Harry Potter :')

Twilight? Really? Dear god mate. The terrible writing 'style' isn't even a small part of what's wrong with that series. Sigh. But apart from that, I agree with you.

ImZack 4

Lol! That was Anonymous Gvt! He was telling me about this the other day.. Holy shot.. Small world

i hit YDI after the first sentence -.-