Doggy dog world

By Badhusky - 29/08/2018 20:30

Today, I had to carry the dead weight of my 90-pound husky upstairs to the bath because he hates it. He cried the entire time, loudly. He then rolled in the dirt when I let him outside to pee not even an hour later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 806
You deserved it 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Benopero 8

I was really sad for a second because I thought it said, “I had to carry my dead 90 pound husky.” I’m so glad it doesn’t :)

julfunky 29

Wait, so until then you were giving your dog cold baths? Harsh, man.

Comments

Burle 17

Wow, hard life, somebody call the waaahmbulance

You've sort of missed the point of this site, haven't you?

Burle 17

The point of this site is humour, explain humour to me please

Benopero 8

I was really sad for a second because I thought it said, “I had to carry my dead 90 pound husky.” I’m so glad it doesn’t :)

I'm laughing at your username and at picturing you having to carry him up the stairs.

sparx1_1 12

Have you tried using warm water? Our one dog hated baths until the day we absent minded filled it as if for a bath for ourselves. He's loved bath time ever since. Loves a nice warm shower too.

julfunky 29

Wait, so until then you were giving your dog cold baths? Harsh, man.

why wouldn't you already be using warm water?

This is why ya walk the dog on a leash after a bath then you can stop them from rolling in the dirt preferably someplace grassy 🙄

Got to love husky fits. They are such drama queens. I use a mobile groomer now. Was the only way I was winning the great bath and brush battle.

boredgirl_02 14

Yeah after baths mine go on leashes so they don’t get dirty, at least that day cause all my dogs run themselves on things after baths.