Disorderly conduct

By Never Going Back To The Doctor - 04/07/2013 07:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, at the doctor's, I had lots of papers to fill out so my boyfriend offered to help. We submitted them and the doctor called me a few minutes later. Under disorders my boyfriend had written, "Major cock craving disorder." The doctor couldn't stop giggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 756
You deserved it 12 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did your boyfriend also write 3 hours long under sex?

Comments

beneathitallxx 15

At least the doctor thought it was funny. Lmfao

yeah, he could've gotten pissed and made here re-fill out the paperwork

Someone needs refresher on difference between play time and serious time, bitch slap sounds good.

maybe he forgot he wasn't filling out his own paper work

homiwan 13

Honestly, I laughed as well. It's a clever joke and the doctor got a kick out of it as well so nothing to worry about.

How is it clever? It's something a 12-year-old would do.

Why does everyone assume a twelve year old would do anything that is remotely childish? It was funny! I also know quite a lot of twelve year olds who would not come up with something like that because surprisingly there's still a lot of 'innocent' twelve year olds out there.

At least your doctor has a sense of humor.

The verse I could liken you to a werewolf the way you left me for dead comes to mind on this one.

lellalove_fml 23

What is that supposed to mean?

Lol well it will make for a funny story later!

graceinsheepwear 33

It's not funny. It's just juvenile. And what if the doc wasn't such a good sport? You can only make one first impression and that one sucks. I like a joke as much as the next guy, but be clever about it.

RedPillSucks 31

like in the "sex" box he could have written "frequent and hard".

graceinsheepwear 33

again, ha. overused, boring, old joke.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

You sound like a real fun person to be around, 27.

graceinsheepwear 33

I am fun as a matter of fact, but I am also in the healthcare field, and just thinking of all the staff who have access to that written paper, the secretary who has to type it into the electronic record, etc. it is just a drag to the staff and not that funny to begin with. It's dumb, like putting YES! in the box for sex or something. There's nothing original about it. BTW, I don't laugh at farts either, but I'm betting you do and set yours on fire to boot.

CharresBarkrey 15

Jesus, lighten up a bit. I bet you have loads of health problems from being so uptight all the time. It was a JOKE. It didn't kill anyone. It didn't hurt anyone. No one was offended, except for you. I'm sure the doctor was grateful for a nice little break from dealing with sick people all day.

graceinsheepwear 33

nowhere did I say I was offended. I said it was juvenile and not a clever joke and somehow other commenters saying the same thing, that the boyfriend is a douche or immature, are getting thumbs up. So leave it alone. fml is for giving opinions and I gave mine. ******* hell.

onorexveritas 23

I would laugh too.. in fact, I am

The best revenge would be to prove him wrong.