Dirty mind

By FUCK YOU - 08/08/2014 21:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put on a porno, trying to unwind after a bad day. 10 minutes in, I was so pissed off with the girl constantly repeating "You like that? Yeah?" and the cameraman's obsession with the guy's asscrack that I started yelling at the screen. Now I'm more stressed than ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 497
You deserved it 15 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you were that angry over a guys ass crack, just watch lesbian ****?

I'm sorry OP, maybe you should just take a nap?

Comments

It's a pretty rare thing when **** doesn't do the "job". Perhaps next time watch something new, finish your "business". Then take a nice nap next buddy. Hope you feel better op.

miyaviichan 27

Yeah I hate those awkward, sweaty guy taint close ups. Why do directors think I want a hi-def view of some guy's nuts slapping around?

kingdomgirl94 29

Generally speaking heterosexual **** has the potential to cater to people who like men as well as people who like women. I can vouch that as a straight woman, ******* bouncing around doesn't really do it for me, but then again, I'm not the target market for that.

I'm a straight woman but balls and cracks don't turn me on either...

I'm a straight guy and I love watching balls bounce around! Oh wait we're not talking about sports are we...

I love how straight guys assume they are the only ones watching it. (like the girls said up above)

miyaviichan 27

Hey, I'm the original commenter... I didn't state my sex. I'm a girl. Guy taint still don't do it for me...

Corvo_Attano_4 12

You should take a nap or watch tv instead. Those things are a lot more calming.

yah **** also creates some frustation...i woild say go for a massage..with or with out happy ending..

Try a comedy...that's probably the best idea...or do something different all together

skittycat213 19

I agree. Personally, when I want to de-stress I watch stand up comedy

R3DH3RO 7

Mabey try going to a local Spa or you could try to go to your local mall and getting a message or cook your favorite food watch a good movie or take a nap?

Try going to the gym after work, it'll relive your stress and help you get a good nights sleep. Just an idea OP :)

Rawrshi 25

I know the feeling! **** has to be balanced - not too much moaning or talking; not too little. Try amateur ****, OP! It's a little harder to find specific things but there's a lot less faking and exaggeration or terrible plot lines to skip over. (:

Amateur **** can be great, or it can be infinitely worse. at least professional stuff has some production value. And it depends on the actors involved. Some chicks (and dudes for that matter) are just REALLY annoying and boring to listen to/watch. Gotta find a fav (some faves) and stick to them.

Sometimes the really lame storylines are more entertaining then the **** itself.

Powerage66 16

Yea, you need to watch lesbian ****.